Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
What do you serve 10, w/h last minute notice?
Previous  1  2  3  4

sarahd

Post Tue, May 10 2005, 12:15 pm
Okay, and I'll print it out before Shabbos so we can enjoy delicious paper all day. LOL

supermom

Post Tue, May 10 2005, 12:27 pm
LOL LOL LOL you made me laugh so hard thanks for the bedtime laugh. I am off to sleep.

gryp

Post Sun, May 15 2005, 1:39 pm
hey freilich- how are the shabbosim with the soldiers coming along?

Tefila

Post Sun, May 15 2005, 3:13 pm
RG Greeeat. Exclamation And you know some of them are real mentchen 11:30 at night, coz thats when we finished fri night meal. They wouldn't take no for an answer and cleaned my whole table. I told them if they clean windows they can come to me for the whole yr for shabbosim, Tongue Out A couple of them led the chazzanus, w/h my sons singing and husband, it was beautiful Very Happy

So they r coming for another 3 weeks, and then a new batch is coming 4 five weeks. So gals keep those recipes coming Wink

Ok, it's only 4 practice that they r here. Info has changed as usual Rolling Eyes And they r practicing in Cald Lake Canada. Where the communitys are invited 19th June to c them in action. Exclamation I will be there with my gang.... will u come too? 8)

gryp

Post Sun, May 15 2005, 4:01 pm
thats great, freilich, sounds like youll have nice memories from all of this.

what are they going to "perform" in front of the community? I dont get it...

arent you going to need a new truckload of food by the time theyre all gone?

supermom

Post Mon, May 16 2005, 12:05 am
they should come to my house to clean off the table on friday night too. even though I am not the one doing it my husband but maybe he wouldn't mind a change of pace.

you will really enjoy seeing these guys by that community fair since you would have known practically more or less a lot of them. so enjoy the show. and maybe if you send me a ticket Wink I will come too.

Tefila

Post Mon, May 16 2005, 6:25 am
Super it's free to the communitys and RG they're showing army in practice w/h water bombs etc. Actually I don't care 4 this stuff but the men in my house really want to c it Rolling Eyes

gryp

Post Mon, May 16 2005, 6:31 am
you really dont care to see it? I think its so neat and interesting.
by the way, im just curious, when they come to your house, do they come in uniform, or theyre allowed to wear whatever they want? and do they drive around in a marked van or something that you can tell whos in there from the outside?
I hear theres a muslim population around there too....

Tefila

Post Mon, May 16 2005, 6:42 am
They come in an unmarked car and no uniform, they wear what they want!

supermom

Post Mon, May 16 2005, 6:44 am
freilich wrote:
Super it's free to the communitys and RG they're showing army in practice w/h water bombs etc. Actually I don't care 4 this stuff but the men in my house really want to c it Rolling Eyes

a ticket meaning the plane ticket to get to canada. now water bombs this should sound interesting.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen