Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Tehillim needed URGENTLY 2 yr old boy hit by SUV (feb. 2013)
1  2  3  4  Next

amother

Post Tue, Feb 05 2013, 4:32 pm
This morning in NJ a two year old boy was getting ready to go to school. He was standing far up in a driveway, when an out of control SUV slammed into him. He is fighting for his life and needs tremendous rachmei shamayim. PLEASE take two minutes and daven for YOEL OZER BEN CHAYA MALKA.

Thank you and Besoros Tovos.

Cookies n Cream

Post Tue, Feb 05 2013, 4:38 pm
http://www.vosizneias.com/1233.....jured

cking

Post Tue, Feb 05 2013, 5:27 pm
Rabbi Feder is a tzaddik of a man, and a Rebbe with more patience than you can imagine. He was my son's resource room Rebbe at YBH, and he really loved every boy he was teaching. He made a big difference in my son's educational experience. I pray that Hashem sees all that he has done for the children at YBH and has rachmanus on Rabbi Feder's son.

If anyone hears of any updates, could you please post? Thank you.

Mom23gs

Post Tue, Feb 05 2013, 6:32 pm
Thank you for posting this. I was shocked, upon reading the article, to see this is a family I know and am close with. I have posted the name for tehillim everywhere I can think of.
As for an update, I hear he is in a coma right now.

octopus

Post Tue, Feb 05 2013, 6:45 pm
this is such a horrible story. I'm crying. may this 2 year old have a refuah SHLEIMA!!!

amother

Post Tue, Feb 05 2013, 7:26 pm
He is in an induced coma. They placed a shunt in but there is still bleeding.

amother

Post Wed, Feb 06 2013, 10:13 am
A name was added:

It is now REFOEL YOEL OZER BEN CHAYA MALKA

amother

Post Thu, Feb 07 2013, 12:39 pm
Please note that another name was added. Please continue to daven for Refael Yoel Ozer ben Chaya Malka. He really needs a refuah.

Ashrei

Post Fri, Feb 08 2013, 2:44 pm
Is there any update??

amother

Post Sat, Feb 09 2013, 8:53 pm
He remains in an induced coma I critical but stable condition. They can not take him out of the coma until the swelling I his brain and his blood pressure to down significantly. Please keep Davening. He needs tremendous Rachmei shamayim.

Ashrei

Post Sun, Feb 10 2013, 1:52 pm
I received the following email from Partners in Torah about the little boy:

I'm very conscious of the fact that most people are over-bombarded with emails, and therefore very reluctant to send non-Partners in Torah-related emails. But after visting 2-year old Yoel Feder in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit for the second time since his accident, I feel compelled to reach out to our members and friends. If the details of the incident are unfamiliar to you, you may read about it here http://www.northjersey.com/new.....html. What this article cannot possibly convey is the anguish of the family as the life of this innocent little boy hangs in the balance.
The Feders are personal friends of mine and long-time supporters of Partners in Torah. While groups of many hundreds of people have already come together several times to recite special prayer's on Yoel's behalf, his mom Michelle made a personal request - that I reach out to the Partners in Torah family and beg them to pray and do at least one mitzvah as a merit for the complete recovery of Rafael Yoel Ozer ben Chaya Malka
(The name Rafael was added due to his life-threatening condition.)
I leave it to you to consider how to best fulfill this mother's heartfelt request.
May we all hear good news.
Good Shabbos.
Eli Gewirtz
A picture of Yoel taken a few weeks ago.
Yoel Feder

smiledr

Post Sun, Feb 10 2013, 2:08 pm
Please keep us updated. Our thoughts and prayers are w the family.

zissy2004

Post Sun, Feb 10 2013, 5:07 pm
Refuah sheleimah, he looks precious kah, may he have a complete yeshua...

cking

Post Mon, Feb 11 2013, 9:47 pm
I just went to a tehillim group here in Passaic for him...just wanted to give a quick update. He remains in critical condition in the ICU, where they believe he will remain for another 3 weeks, after which he will spend 6-12 months in the rehabilitation unit of RWJ Hospital. He still needs our constant tefillos that he should emerge from his coma with no permanent brain damage and that he should speedily have a refuah sheleima so that he can go home to his family again. Hashem should hear the collective tefillos of klal yisroel and grant him a complete recovery.

milchigs

Post Mon, Feb 11 2013, 9:53 pm
Thank you, cking for the update. If you or anyone else has any further updates, please keep posting. May this beautiful child have a refuah shleimah.

Debbie

Post Tue, Feb 12 2013, 7:31 am
Davening. Please keep us updated.

amother

Post Tue, Feb 12 2013, 9:54 am
The doctors will begin weaning Refoel Yoel Ozer Ben Chaya Malka off of the sedatives that have kept him in an induced coma at some point today. Please daven that his body should respond well and be able to take over all the functions that the machines have been doing and that he should not only live but also be able to resume the life he had prior to this accident.

Pooh

Post Wed, Feb 13 2013, 10:32 pm
So what was the verdict from yesterday??

amother

Post Thu, Feb 14 2013, 12:00 am
Things are still critical. The doctors were hoping that he'd be ready for them to remove the shunt tomorrow but it looks like he is still accumulating too much fluid.

Please keep davening for Rafoel Yoel Ozer ben Chaya Malka

amother

Post Thu, Feb 14 2013, 12:00 am
Things are still critical. The doctors were hoping that he'd be ready for them to remove the shunt tomorrow but it looks like he is still accumulating too much fluid.

Please keep davening for Rafoel Yoel Ozer ben Chaya Malka
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed