Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Lakewood - kitchen cabinets

LO

Post Thu, Feb 14 2013, 8:50 am
Hi Ladies,

I hope I'm posting this in the right place. We are buying a house and are looking to re-do the kitchen. Possibly we could reface the cabinets that are there and then add on some more cabinets (right now the kitchen is small but there is enough empty space to add on). Looking to do it the cheapest way possible, but scared to order based on my own measurements because I have no experience with this.

Could you recommend anyone in the Lakewood area that you have had positive experiences with? Reliable and as low-cost as possible?

Also, if you have any other suggestions in terms of design or DIY kitchens in general, I would love to hear.

Thanks in advance!

lkwdlady

Post Thu, Feb 14 2013, 9:56 am
did you find a handy man to install yet? Maybe he would be able to help you -advice/measurements...

Otherwise, there are a number of kitchen cabinet places but I'm sure you know about them.

LO

Post Tue, Feb 19 2013, 7:48 am
I'll take recommendations for a handyman too. Smile We were renting until now so we don't have contacts for this sort of thing....Thanks!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics