Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
West Hartford, CT

amother

Post Tue, Feb 19 2013, 12:07 am
I'm well-known in my community as an ImaMother poster, so I'm posting under amother. DH and I are RWMO, though I am a member of JOFA, and are interested in moving to W. Hartford, CT if we could find jobs there. We are looking for a community that is warm, friendly, open-minded, non-judgmental, and has an interest in being healthy. (He is in chinuch, I do education administration). I know that there is only one high school which is MO but co-ed.

I am originally from the Boston area and would love to be closer to home, live closer to rural areas and farms, leaves changing in the fall, ect. I know that there are a few Young Israeli shuls, but am not super interested in YI. Could anyone give me more information? What is the community like? Is it a growing community?

musicmom

Post Mon, Nov 24 2014, 1:06 pm
Hey, I just saw your post. Are you still looking? Beth David is such a warm, welcoming, open and non- judgemental community. It is a wonderful place to raise kids! PM me if you would like to visit!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating