Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Malky Wigs on Ebay?

TLFKCH

Post Tue, Feb 19 2013, 8:32 am
Does anyone have any experience with Malky Wigs on Ebay?

dollhouse

Post Mon, Dec 30 2013, 6:40 pm
TLFKCH wrote:
Does anyone have any experience with Malky Wigs on Ebay?

yes, I bought a beautiful sheital from her. I actually called her directly and went to her house to try on a few and just bought it from her directly. She lives in Brooklyn. So far I'm very happy with it. I also just brought a friend to her who bought her first wig and so far she seems happy with it as well. The hair was much nicer than my Yaffa (it was Yaffa's "eurohair", which apparently contains a lot of Asian hair) and the price was so much cheaper that there's really not much to complain about!

sarahlieba

Post Wed, Jan 08 2014, 3:57 pm
I know that the post was a year ago, but I just recently bought Malky wig. I also called her and she gave me a great discount on the wig. The cap is very comfortable and the hair is nice although I should have gotten a lighter color. Overall very happy with it.

alte mamme

Post Sat, Feb 22 2014, 11:28 pm
How did you get the discount? Did you get the European hair or the human hair wig from her?

sayinghi

Post Sun, Feb 23 2014, 12:37 am
Does anyone have her contact info?

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Mar 18 2014, 5:44 pm
Anyone have experience in how well they hold up?

malkywigs

Post Wed, Apr 09 2014, 11:06 pm
her number is 347-267-3444

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Thu, Apr 10 2014, 10:26 am
I actually got one. Between the sheitel (I got a cheaper $300 one since she said it was thinner hair, but that's what I myself like) and the cut ($100), if it lasts me 3-4 years I'll be way ahead than buying a more expensive sheitel (my Freeda held up about 10 years, but the cap is falling apart, the hairs are getting split ends, the dye is not holding any more...I loved it, and it's worth it for 10 years, but I don't have that money right now Smile)

So I can't answer my own question of how long it will last; it's coated to prevent cuticles from catching on each other, and this will get washed out over time, but if you're like me and don't wear it every day and don't need it to be washed so often, it will stay somewhat.

silbergirl

Post Wed, Mar 18 2015, 1:07 pm
I got two from her. One is actually fairly nice. Not top quality but I paid a small sum anyway. Hair is nice and it has a silk top. The other one I got from her is just horrible. The hair is okay but there is no silktop and the hairline looks very off. It looks super wiggish. Okay, it was cheap. But it is not wearable.

Here is another thread: http://www.imamother.com/forum.....71212

She ripped me off on intntl. shipping (even though I told her I was a kallah without money) and made a mistake, shipping it to the wrong address.

I was not satisfied. Maybe it is better if you come to her directly, dont know.

BREINDEL1

Post Mon, Nov 16 2015, 4:31 am
I know this is an old post but I must comment

I got two malkys, one I have for two years now and I loved it so so so much, it held up nicely and I wore it daily.
I got a new one from Miri K so I donated it and miss it!
The other one is also great and lovely.
And both of the wigs are full of hair, has a great skin part, and so so comfy!

My sister got a malky as well and love its

About the intl shipping cost, this is how much it costs! I paid $50 for shipping and I know its a kot but check yhe ups/fedex/usps websites and ull see thats the price

About Malky
She is very kind, she also gave me a discount and she could of just sold me what she had in stock but she had a wig in mind for me and asked me to wait a bit till she gets it, she didnt even ask for a down payment, we were talking and emailing each other for a month or so until I made up my mind and she was sweet and didnt rush me at all.

The second time I got wigs from her it was faster cause she again knew what will look good on me and my sister, we both sent her a picture of our face.

She is lovely and I highly reccomend her.

BREINDEL1

Post Mon, Nov 16 2015, 4:35 am
silbergirl wrote:
I got two from her. One is actually fairly nice. Not top quality but I paid a small sum anyway. Hair is nice and it has a silk top. The other one I got from her is just horrible. The hair is okay but there is no silktop and the hairline looks very off. It looks super wiggish. Okay, it was cheap. But it is not wearable.

Here is another thread: http://www.imamother.com/forum.....71212

She ripped me off on intntl. shipping (even though I told her I was a kallah without money) and made a mistake, shipping it to the wrong address.

I was not satisfied. Maybe it is better if you come to her directly, dont know.

Such a לשון הרע!!!

You knew the cheaper ones dont have a skin top so why get it and try to make her look bad?
Why buy two wigs when broke?

All of her listings are full of photos!!!
So what if u dont have money she dosent need to cover shipping! I was broke as well and she gave me a discount on what she could but shipping is not her pricing.

She didnt lie about the wiggy wig to be with skin so u knew what u were getting!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels