Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Cutie of the Week

su7kids

Post Thu, Feb 08 2007, 4:37 am
Is it just me or is this child growing older and younger every time I log on? Is it the same cute one (he really is cute, mind you) or are we alternating? Or are we alternating with pictures of him now and him when he was younger?

Last edited by su7kids on Thu, Feb 08 2007, 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total

challi

Post Thu, Feb 08 2007, 4:49 am
wow, I didnt notice till you mentioned it. For some reasone this "wks" cutie and last "wks" cutie seem to be switching back and forth. However the screen name isnt. If I'm not mistaken, the older one is not s.schwartz's cutie but FINKLE's cutie. S.schwartz's from what I saw b4 was the younger one. Wow, how strange!

Mrs. XYZ

Post Thu, Feb 08 2007, 11:06 am
First of all its Cutie of the WEEK, not day.
And I don't see what the problem is, every week (or 2 weeks) it is changed to another poster's 'cutie' Last week was Finkels, this week S. Schwartz's.

su7kids

Post Thu, Feb 08 2007, 11:10 am
ok, I apologize, the cute of the Week!!

Secondly, it is never a problem to see those kids, because they're gorgeous and cute and I love seeing them. (I thought I did make that clear). I was just wondering why it changed during the day, backwards and forwards. Something like the ads on the top of the page, that every page you go to on Imamother, you see a different one?

Did I come across as if I was complaining? I certainly hope not, it was not my intention.

Mrs. XYZ

Post Thu, Feb 08 2007, 11:19 am
No, so sorry! I did not think at all that you were complaining Smile
I just didn't understand what the 'problem' was with the 'changing'. I still don't understand what you mean by it 'changing backward and forward'. Mine stays the same all day!

challi

Post Thu, Feb 08 2007, 3:08 pm
all day long the picture has been flipping btwn Finkle's citie and S.Schwartz's. Sometimes its one and others it the other. I know exactly what su7kids means. Though now it seems it has stopped. Don't worry su7kids you're not seeing things!

Purple Hug Bunny

Post Thu, Feb 08 2007, 4:30 pm
I didnt see it changing, but I was at work all day..

DefyGravity

Post Thu, Feb 08 2007, 4:37 pm
I've been on most of the day, and it's been the same picture the entire time.

withhumor

Post Thu, Feb 08 2007, 6:16 pm
For all those who are seeing flickering children, it is most likely a computer issue. Your browser, such as internet explorer is set up to show you the latest version only every now and then,. A simple setting can change it. go to Tools > internet options > Settings button > choose Every visit to the page. OK OK.

If you’re not sure if you’re seeing the latest version, you can hit Control+F5 which is a shortcut for a ‘forced refresh’.

People with AOL internet browser, get IE already, grow up!

su7kids

Post Thu, Feb 08 2007, 7:30 pm
Mine gets refreshed every time I sign in. As much as I'd love to, I don't stay on this site all day long.

S.Shcwartz

Post Thu, Feb 08 2007, 7:34 pm
I dont know what anyone is seeing. I see my son a whole day on it!!! Unless Finkel's son is similiar to mine?!

su7kids

Post Thu, Feb 08 2007, 7:34 pm
Ok, I now have the answer!!!

Before you sign in, it still says S. Schwartz's kid, but the picture is different. Once you're signed in, its the older child.

greenfire

Post Thu, Feb 08 2007, 7:38 pm
I guess some of us do - but didn't notice the change - now I'm curious will keep my right eye out for any picture changes

su7kids

Post Fri, Feb 09 2007, 12:03 am
S.Shcwartz wrote:
I dont know what anyone is seeing. I see my son a whole day on it!!! Unless Finkel's son is similiar to mine?!

And what a cute kid he is, too!

Can I send my cuties, even if they're up in their teens and twenties?

shanie5

Post Fri, Feb 09 2007, 12:27 am
I was wondering what you were all talking about. but it did seem to me that s. schwartz son looked just like Finkels (who I was admiring since he is so cute). But I just looked at the cutie again, and it was a different picture (both before and after I logged in).
so I realized that I had been seeing finkels son w/ s. schwarts name under the picture. now I see s. schwartzs son-and he is a cutie too.

withhumor

Post Fri, Feb 09 2007, 9:23 am
You guys, you have to hit control+F5 (see my post above).

su7kids

Post Fri, Feb 09 2007, 10:45 am
withhumor, signing into new each time also helps. That's as fresh as it gets.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics