Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Best panasonic cordless model no

yummydd

Post Wed, Mar 20 2013, 3:40 pm
I need a new phone, I would like a panasonic cordless with 2 handsets. I would like with talking caller id. What model can you reccomend which is great? (My old one was a flopped model which dies inmiddle of talking or ringing even when fully charged, it never worked great and would also die the second I put it on loudspeaker)
I am ready to spend upto about $100.
Thanks in advance

Mevater

Post Sun, Sep 21 2014, 12:21 pm
Have you or anyone else bought one?

Ive had the Panasonic KX TG 6441 for years and loved it, but now its losing calls even tho Ive replaced the batteries.

I want

Talking Caller ID,
Call Waiting, and
Answering Machine
4 or 5 handsets

Im not sure "Link to Cell" would be an advantage for me, Im not even sure what it is. What are the advantages? I only use my cellphone when away from home. I have a Samsung SCH U450 and I see its bluetooth capable.

TIA

OOTBubby

Post Sun, Sep 21 2014, 2:21 pm
Mevater wrote:
Have you or anyone else bought one?

Ive had the Panasonic KX TG 6441 for years and loved it, but now its losing calls even tho Ive replaced the batteries.

I want

Talking Caller ID,
Call Waiting, and
Answering Machine
4 or 5 handsets

Im not sure "Link to Cell" would be an advantage for me, Im not even sure what it is. What are the advantages? I only use my cellphone when away from home. I have a Samsung SCH U450 and I see its bluetooth capable.

TIA

I recently bought this Panasonic KX-TG7875S Link2Cell Bluetooth Enabled Phone when we moved to a temporary home and didn't want to wire extra jacks.

I've been very happy with it. I do use the Link to Cell feature. That way I don't need to carry my cell around the house -- if it rings I can answer it from any of the cordless handsets. It also has some other nice features. At least when I bought it it was the newest and top rated Panasonic set. It does everything you want and all kinds of other things too. I like that I can program it to call me cell to let me know if someone has left a message on the answering machine. You can also program it to ring if someone leaves sends a text message to your cell.

What's really great is that you can block lots of numbers (I think it is 1,500). Everytime I get a solicitation call, survey, etc. that I don't want, I just block the number it came from.

Mevater

Post Sun, Sep 21 2014, 7:35 pm
OOTBubby wrote:
I recently bought this Panasonic KX-TG7875S Link2Cell Bluetooth Enabled Phone when we moved to a temporary home and didn't want to wire extra jacks.

I've been very happy with it.................

Thanks! Does this model have the page feature for when you lose a handset? Can you page one handset from any other handset, or only from the base? TIA.

OOTBubby

Post Mon, Sep 22 2014, 6:49 am
Mevater wrote:
Thanks! Does this model have the page feature for when you lose a handset? Can you page one handset from any other handset, or only from the base? TIA.

Yes, you can page from handset to handset. This model seems to have pretty much any feature you could imagine (and some you can't) in a cordless phone set.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars