Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Looking for a new afternoon babysitter in Yerushalayim

working hard

Post Mon, Apr 08 2013, 9:52 am
anyone who can help me out there, please do. I need someone by Wednesday and I am getting desperate.

Liba

Post Mon, Apr 08 2013, 10:03 am
What exactly are you looking for? Someone to come to your house? A place to drop off your kids? What ages and how many children? What general location? What hours? How much are you paying? What besides watching the kids are you hoping for?

working hard

Post Mon, Apr 08 2013, 12:59 pm
I would prefer a drop off in someone's house, with a small group. I need someone to watch my son, age 19 months from 3-6, including supper. I need someone in the Ezras Torah area

out-of-towner

Post Mon, Apr 08 2013, 1:47 pm
I have a few single friends living there who may be interested in coming to your house. PM me if you want more info...

aussie2

Post Wed, May 01 2013, 4:02 am
I know that this was posted a month ago. However, I just had a baby and I am looking for someone to babysit my 21-month old girl from about 5-7 a few days a week. Preferably someone who can take her to the park for some of that time. I am looking to pay between up to 20 shekel an hour.

mummy-bh

Post Wed, May 01 2013, 5:23 am
aussie2 wrote:
I know that this was posted a month ago. However, I just had a baby and I am looking for someone to babysit my 21-month old girl from about 5-7 a few days a week. Preferably someone who can take her to the park for some of that time. I am looking to pay between up to 20 shekel an hour.
which neighbourhood?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers