Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Fluor-a-Day canadian pharmacy

momX4

Post Fri, Apr 26 2013, 8:57 am
I am looking to purchase fluor-a-day vitiams from a canadian pharmacy. Does anyone do this. I pay currently $65 for a bottle(120) for each child! My co-pay would cost me more (I know its crazy). My hygenist told me people buy it from canada and its much cheaper.

Can anyone walk me through the steps, and recommend a canadian pharmacy.

Thank you

momX4

Post Fri, Apr 26 2013, 11:13 am
anyone??? lakewood and monsey kids need flouride. what do you use if not fluor-a-day? does it taste good?

Marion

Post Sat, Apr 27 2013, 2:38 pm
The large Canadian chain pharmacies are Shoppers Drug Mart (Pharmaprix in Quebec), IDA, Jean Coutu (Quebec), and there may be Rexall that I don't know about. I have no idea if it is possible to shop online and if it is, I wouldn't know if you can ship trans-border.

Question: Why can't your kids share the same bottle? Or why not buy a flouride toothpaste?

amother

Post Sat, Apr 27 2013, 10:14 pm
Excuse my ignorance but what is Flor-a-Day? Floride in vitamins? I didn't know there was such a thing - I go to Costco here in Toronto - the cheapest I think

momX4

Post Sat, Apr 27 2013, 10:42 pm
Marion - Since the water where I live has no flouride in it, my dr and dentist strongly recommend flouride. The flouride toothpaste isnt enough. We had problems with cavities. BH they stopped when we got better with taking the vitamins and flossing.

My kids currently take the same dosage so I do purchase one bottle at a time. I wanted to know if anyone in america purchases this over the internet from a canadian pharmacy. (I heard that people do this) Since its manufactured in Canada its much cheaper. 2 years ago I paid about $25 a bottle. the prices went up like crazy.

amother- costco was a couple dollars more!!! Flour-a-day tasts great and come in fun shapes. They are also kosher, not all flouride vitamins are (not everyone hold that they need to be kosher)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics