Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Pictures saved in my pictures, inaccessible

TzenaRena

Post Mon, Feb 19 2007, 8:48 am
I was so worried that some of our latest family pictures were lost. They were uploaded and I couldn't find them.

Now, suddenly I catch my dd looking at them! She goes to Paint, clicks on Open, and all the pictures come up! I'm so worried that someone will delete them, I tell the kids to leave it alone, and they just laugh and say don't worry.

I want to quickly put them on a CD, and print out. We don't have a photo printer, just regular. What's my best option? give in the CD to the store? I would either first have to save the pics to CD, or e-mail directly to store. Meanwhile, I'm afraid to do anything because I may delete them by mistake.

Oh, and why couldn't I find them in "my pictures"?

Tefila

Post Mon, Feb 19 2007, 8:52 am
Tzena you don't have to have a cd you could upload and submit it online to a site that develops pictures. Here our superstore does it I wonder what stores in the states do it ? And have it picked up at your most conveniant store. 8)

If you can't find them in your pictures there is a posibility they have been put somewhere else accidentaly.

I am not sure if this would work, but how about doing a find or search in the run option Confused

withhumor

Post Mon, Feb 19 2007, 10:03 am
First of all, B’H it’s on your computer. Second, you don’t have to worry about losing your pictures when developing. I enjoy using snapfish.com or walmart.com 9there’s so many!) websites that will mail it to you for cheap. I do a whole batch in one shot, to save on shipping.

Now, let’s find those pictures. GO into the Paint ptogram and do open. It will show you by default the list of files that were last opened, most likely the digital pics. Make sure you look closely (before clicking any files to open) and you will see the hierarchy, the path to that folder. It’s probably something like :My Documents > my pictures > Mom’s Pics > 2007 or something like that. Then you’ll know where they are!

TzenaRena

Post Mon, Feb 19 2007, 10:41 am
Thanks, I'll try that.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics