Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Freeda Wigs Band Fall

hey its me

Post Mon, Mar 23 2009, 8:10 pm
Im looking to buy a new band fall, my sheital macher got me in a beautiful very long freeda, its $1400.
Im just looking for some feedback before I go for it, I was ripped off on my last wig so im so nervous now!

Any1 had a freeda fall happy with it?
Also are the band falls supposed 2 have skin part?

Fabulous

Post Mon, Mar 23 2009, 8:13 pm
I got one on sale from them for 1250, also very long but it's a lemon. They are standing by their product though and offered to replace it with a custom or refund my money. I don't think your sheitel macher would do the same. Ask her if there are any other guarantees. OTOH, my regular long Freeda is beautiful.

blondie

Post Tue, Mar 24 2009, 12:42 pm
I had a beautiful freeda fall, bought about 6 yrs ago, stunning hair. Freeda makes good "dirty blond" colors which is my color. I bought it here for $750. No skin part. Medium length. I wore it ALL the time! Its still in good shape but needs a dye and I got it re-cut a bit too short a while ago.

Emee

Post Tue, Mar 24 2009, 12:49 pm
I bought one from them awhile back, no skin part and just past the shoulders I think I paid about $750 US less than 5 yrs ago. It was also a lemon and the hair became dry and brittle within 6 months. They did replace it but it was a long battle and after that I'm not sure how likely I'd be to buy from them again. However the new one has been fine.

newatit

Post Tue, Apr 07 2009, 4:19 pm
ive had mine for almost 2 years and its still in great shape. I dont remember the exact amount but it was over $1000. im very happy with it and found it to be very comfortable. it has no skin part

Post Wed, May 29 2013, 12:01 pm
Did anyone buy a Freeda fall from the discontinued range? I thought I will just use the old thread here as I am currently thinking about buying one.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels