Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Prisoners of War / Hatufim
Previous  1  2

rosehill

Post Sun, Aug 11 2013, 7:46 pm
I've just finished season 2. I agree that it very well may be the greatest show ever written and ever made.
Is it OK to post spoilers here, or should I start another thread for that? I still have some questions, and a lot of things I need to process with other people who have seen it.

skinny

Post Sun, Aug 11 2013, 8:39 pm
obbsessed!!!!

spoons

Post Mon, Aug 26 2013, 1:11 am
It ended as if there's to be a season 3. I certainly hope so cuz otherwise that was a disappointing and confusing ending!
Love this show but can't get any of my friends to watch it...

rae gi

Post Sat, Apr 05 2014, 10:16 pm
Update:

Insider information has revealed that Hatufim will not be filming Season 3 any time soon, if at all. Waiting

spoons

Post Sat, Apr 05 2014, 10:38 pm
So were supposed to believe Amiel was double crossing and is actually now a terrorist??

rae gi

Post Sat, Apr 05 2014, 10:46 pm
I don't know what we are "supposed" to believe, but why do you think Amiel would turn to terrorism?

spoons

Post Sat, Apr 05 2014, 11:01 pm
You don't remember that last scene? He's asked "what's your name?!" Over and over in the flashback, being tortured, and present day, looking in the mirror... It was very ominous looking. I don't remember it so well but rewatch the last few minutes. I definitely got the impression he was tricking us.

Aribenj

Post Sun, Apr 06 2014, 4:22 pm
I love that show... Its so powerful... the storylines are crazy, but its specifically powerful because being that it takes place in Israel, those crazy storylines somehow ring true and familiar....
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics