Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
TFusion Steakhouse

chaya35

Post Tue, Jul 30 2013, 2:41 pm
Has anyone been there recently? I've been there a few years ago and wasn't impressed. How's the food & service?

hardworkingmommy

Post Tue, Jul 30 2013, 5:58 pm
I think the food is great. Whenever I go it's always bzz.

chocolate moose

Post Tue, Jul 30 2013, 6:28 pm
We went last summer wtih a Groupon deal and looooved it.

smiledr

Post Tue, Jul 30 2013, 7:30 pm
Cute place great service good food big portions.

studying_torah

Post Tue, Jul 30 2013, 7:30 pm
love it! enjoy, and have me in mind Very Happy !

reportrmom

Post Tue, Jul 30 2013, 7:34 pm
Been there a few times. Loved loved loved. Big portions. Yummy yummy food. And attentive service. Eg the waiter noticed I like sauteed onions and brought me extra without my asking. Enjoy.

malka1237

Post Tue, Jul 30 2013, 8:20 pm
The food is delicious there! Enjoy

chocolate chips

Post Tue, Jul 30 2013, 8:47 pm
The food is great!
Service is great too but it is usually quite busy so I recommend reserving a table in advance and be prepared to wait a bit for your food.
They do give you free rolls and dips to nash on whilst waiting.
They are attentive and will give you almost anything you want.

Enjoy Smile Have me in mind!!

chaya35

Post Tue, Jul 30 2013, 9:13 pm
Thanks everyone for your response. I ended up going early before seeing the repsonses and glad I went. It was delicious.

Mevater

Post Wed, Dec 07 2016, 12:33 pm
How does T-Fusion compare these days to all the better Brooklyn restaurants?

octopus

Post Wed, Dec 07 2016, 2:42 pm
I don't usually go out to eat, so I probably shouldn't be posting on this thread, but I do go to t-fusion once a year. I love it how the waiters will tell me if I like a steak a certain way (ie well done), which steak is the best one to order. And it comes out amazing every time. Me and my dh once went during a lunch time. It was empty then, because they are super busy at night. It was amazing. We were the only ones there, the music in the background was beautiful, and the food was great. I still ordered my steak (even though they had lunch menu out, we asked if we could order from the dinner menu). It was a great dining experience. We have gone out in the evening over there, and if you really want quiet, it is best to go earlier in day.

balibusta

Post Wed, Dec 07 2016, 4:38 pm
I live in lkwd but was in brooklyn once and went there and was absolutley fantastic.. delicious.. it was a while ago and I never forgot that wonderful night!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries