Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Please daven for four children injured in a car accident
1  2  Next

amother

Post Thu, Aug 15 2013, 8:14 am
I know the family personally - the father was killed, r"l, and four children were injured in an accident in Israel this morning. He had just taken the mother and another daughter(s?) to the airport to fly to Switzerland and I don't know if she is yet on her way back.

Esther bas Freda (aged 15, in critical condition, but BH there has been some improvement this morning)
Rahel bas Frieda (aged 7 - seriously injured)
Rivka Gendel bas Frieda (aged 4 - seriously injured)
Shimon ben Frieda (baby - moderately injured)

greenfire

Post Thu, Aug 15 2013, 9:36 am
I'm saying tehillim for everyone ... hashem yerachaim !!!

amother

Post Thu, Aug 15 2013, 3:18 pm
Heartrending tragedy, I can't function today, thinking of what this family is going through. Please keep us posted on their recovery. Hashem should answer all our tefillos.

amother

Post Thu, Aug 15 2013, 3:45 pm
amother wrote:
Heartrending tragedy, I can't function today, thinking of what this family is going through. Please keep us posted on their recovery. Hashem should answer all our tefillos.

OP here. I just can't imagine what they are going through. The mother and 2 dds landed in Switzerland and then the same plane which flew back to Israel took them back. She has lost her husband, has four injured children in hospital, three severely. And physically healthy children at home who must need her emotionally. They have at least 10 children (I think 12).

I will keep you updated, bli neder.

5*Mom

Post Fri, Aug 16 2013, 5:58 am
Does anyone have an update?

Tamiri

Post Fri, Aug 16 2013, 7:10 am
5*Mom wrote:
You can read all about it at inn.co.il.

amother

Post Fri, Aug 16 2013, 7:45 am
Tamiri wrote:
5*Mom wrote:
You can read all about it at inn.co.il.

OP here, just don't read the English version, because they got almost every fact wrong. Like changing Rechovot to Netanya.

The older dd had 4 head surgeries yesterday, but there is some improvement. Shimon is 2, not a baby, and is seriously injured. It's one of the girls who was moderately injured. And the name is Rivka Gendel (can a mod correct that in the OP?)

5*Mom

Post Fri, Aug 16 2013, 8:24 am
I just can't find words. I am davening for the family.

Butterfly

Post Fri, Aug 16 2013, 10:17 am
Davening for them at hafresh challah.

Refuah shelaima!

amother

Post Fri, Aug 16 2013, 10:22 am
I'm actually sitting in the pediatric intensive care unit with my own dc ought now. I simply cannot fathom the horror unfolding in another PICU right now. Four critically injured orphaned children, with a grieving, widowed, shell-shocked mother.

Hashem, please help them have the supernatural strength to get through their gehennom!!!

I can't think of a Nechama other than the geula sheleima now!

Shabbat Shalom and may we share besurot tovot.

(Honestly, my own tzarot are nothing in comparison. And we practically are in the hospital 50% of the time).

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Fri, Aug 16 2013, 10:41 am
Changed the name in the OP. May they all have a refuah sheleima and a nechama on their loss Sad

(Does anyone know if there are other names to say tehillim for in the family -- I had read they were on the way to Switzerland for medical treatments, so I would like to daven for anyone else who could use it.)

amother

Post Sat, Aug 17 2013, 4:02 pm
Hashem_Yaazor wrote:
Changed the name in the OP. May they all have a refuah sheleima and a nechama on their loss Sad
thank you

Quote:
(Does anyone know if there are other names to say tehillim for in the family -- I had read they were on the way to Switzerland for medical treatments, so I would like to daven for anyone else who could use it.)

I don't think they wanted this publicized, and I'm not sure if she (another dd) is still ill or if they were supposed to be on a vacation to recuperate.

freidasima

Post Sat, Aug 17 2013, 4:17 pm
from what I understood they were on the way to recuperate courtesy of ezer mitzion and Rav Furer. What an incredibly tragedy...

with a smile :)

Post Mon, Aug 26 2013, 1:49 am
Does anyone know how they are doing?

amother

Post Mon, Aug 26 2013, 3:17 am
updates for end of last week - I didn't hear anything new since then:
Rivka is BH out of hospital and at home.
Raheli is in the regular children's unit.
Esther is still in the ICU with bad head and facial injuries. But BH she is conscious and spoke with people. She will need extensive plastic surgery.
Shimon is still in the ICU and has severe stomach injuries.

Refuah sheleima.

Post Mon, Aug 26 2013, 3:23 am
amother wrote:
updates for end of last week - I didn't hear anything new since then:
Rivka is BH out of hospital and at home.
Raheli is in the regular children's unit.
Esther is still in the ICU with bad head and facial injuries. But BH she is conscious and spoke with people. She will need extensive plastic surgery.
Shimon is still in the ICU and has severe stomach injuries.

Refuah sheleima.

Thanks so much. Should we still be davening for Rivka, or has she had a complete physical recovery?

amother

Post Tue, Sep 10 2013, 4:21 pm
B"H there is good news, real miracles. Thank you for all your tefillos.

I think Rivka and Rahel are okay now. And Esther and Shimon are home too! I will try and update, but I think you should continue davenning for Esther bas Freida and Shimon ben Freida. I know Esther will need plastic surgery and has not yet fully recovered from her head injuries, and I think Shimon still needs a refua sheleima too.

I am sure the tefillos of Klal Yisroel did nissim here, far above what any of the doctors expected. So please keep davenning.

Post Mon, Dec 23 2013, 7:46 am
Can you post an update? How are Esther and Shimon doing? Should we continue to daven for them?

amother

Post Thu, Jan 02 2014, 9:52 am
with a smile Smile wrote:
Can you post an update? How are Esther and Shimon doing? Should we continue to daven for them?

My dd says they are both back at school/ cheder. Smile It is really a nes.
I am still davenning for them both, because I understood they still need treatment (Esther will need plastic surgery). I will ask my dd if she can find out more if she has a friend who knows.

amother

Post Wed, Aug 13 2014, 8:58 am
Hashem_Yaazor wrote:

The oldest dd (aged 24) (the one who was going for treatment/ recuperation in Switzerland) was nifteres yesterday Sad . So many tragedies in this family.

BH I think the other children (the ones in the crash) are fully (or near fully) recovered.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed