Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Decorators in lakewood

amother

Post Sun, Aug 25 2013, 9:32 am
I am looking for a decorator in lakewood not expensive but knows what she is doing?and doesn't do the same for each house?

amother

Post Sun, Aug 25 2013, 10:41 am
Would you try someone new who is therefore less expensive?

amother

Post Sun, Aug 25 2013, 1:17 pm
No want someone experienced

SS6099

Post Sun, Aug 25 2013, 1:30 pm
I used Malky Glatt. Very happy. I think she was $100 hr but worth every cent.

SingALong

Post Sun, Aug 25 2013, 11:31 pm
Zeesy Strauss not sure about her pricing though

amother

Post Mon, Aug 26 2013, 12:56 am
How was Malky glatt I know her as person was she pushy? Make u get expensive stuff?? Did she do very regular or different issue better then her mother?

purplenail

Post Mon, Aug 26 2013, 1:30 am
[quote="amother"]I am looking for a decorator in lakewood not expensive but knows what she is doing?and doesn't do the same for each house?[/quote
Nomi miller

SS6099

Post Mon, Aug 26 2013, 6:43 am
amother wrote:
How was Malky glatt I know her as person was she pushy? Make u get expensive stuff?? Did she do very regular or different issue better then her mother?

She was great for my budget actually. I highly recommend her! (Can't answer question about her mother since I never used her...)

amother

Post Mon, Aug 26 2013, 9:27 am
She she worked with the $ u were willing to spend

amother

Post Mon, Aug 26 2013, 11:47 am
Another shout out for Malky Glatt. She was a pleasure, reasonable and has great taste!

amother

Post Mon, Aug 26 2013, 11:53 am
Rivky Shaulson, I think she works with Zeesy Strauss sometimes.

amother

Post Mon, Aug 26 2013, 4:09 pm
amother wrote:

Not op, but I'm curious who, I might use her. Thanks.

amother

Post Mon, Aug 26 2013, 4:43 pm
Do these ladies have websites with examples of their work? What kind of style do they usually decorate in?

amother

Post Mon, Aug 26 2013, 4:47 pm
amother wrote:
amother wrote:

I have a friend who has always done this informally for family and friends. She is great at this and we have always encouraged her to go into it professionally. Well, she just finished her own home and anyone who sees it asked her for recommendations for her decorator! Every vendor she dealt with told her to go into decorating. She keeps telling me that if I get her a client, she would do it for half of what others charge, (plus give me a comission!) so I guess this is me trying to get her a client!

amother

Post Mon, Aug 26 2013, 7:10 pm
amother wrote:
amother wrote:
amother wrote:

I have a friend who has always done this informally for family and friends. She is great at this and we have always encouraged her to go into it professionally. Well, she just finished her own home and anyone who sees it asked her for recommendations for her decorator! Every vendor she dealt with told her to go into decorating. She keeps telling me that if I get her a client, she would do it for half of what others charge, (plus give me a comission!) so I guess this is me trying to get her a client!

Can you post her name or an anonymous email and I will contact you? I'd like to know but don't want to post under my screen name and publicize my location or that we are building a house.

amother

Post Mon, Aug 26 2013, 9:11 pm
I used Naomi Charish and was thrilled with her.

amother

Post Mon, Aug 26 2013, 9:30 pm
amother wrote:
amother wrote:
amother wrote:
amother wrote:

Can you post her name or an anonymous email and I will contact you? I'd like to know but don't want to post under my screen name and publicize my location or that we are building a house.

You can email me lkwdima@gmail.com.

amother

Post Tue, Jun 03 2014, 2:17 pm
amother wrote:

Post her name, please! I'm looking for a decorator who is willing to work for cheaper and I need someone who won't just make my house into a clone of the rest of the world.

amother

Post Tue, Jun 03 2014, 7:43 pm
amother wrote:
Post her name, please! I'm looking for a decorator who is willing to work for cheaper and I need someone who won't just make my house into a clone of the rest of the world.

Ok. Im posting her name since she has since done so e work for others. Faigy Twerski
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics