Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries
Pediatric ophthalmologist

Cookies n Cream

Post Sat, Sep 28 2013, 6:56 pm
Has anyone ever used Ezra medical Center?
What about Dr. Muchnik in NYC or Dr. Steele's group? What was your experience? How long did it take to get an appointment?

reed

Post Sat, Sep 28 2013, 7:30 pm
I used Dr. Steele. I once had my DD seen in his BP office. They pushed her in because they deemed my concern to be urgent. For all others, I found it easier to get an appointment with him at his Manhattan office. Easiest, and least wait time in the early am.

I liked dealing with him, and found his staff to be wonderful too. This was particularly important when concerns arose with a 2 year old, and later with a preemie. He was also great with super-sensitive older kids who couldn't handle a regular ophthalmologist.

Ashrei

Post Sat, Sep 28 2013, 7:48 pm
We used Dr. Furlan at Dr. Steele's group a few years ago, and would go back. We thought he was very good.

IF you want to go all out, there's the best: Dr. Kane at Columbia Pres is a pediatric neuro opthamologist and surgeon.

happy chick

Post Sat, Sep 28 2013, 8:14 pm
I used dr nam at dr steeles group. she was good and very pleasant. my sil worked for him for a while and said that all the drs at his group are good. I was at his bp office, did not wait long for an appt and did not wait long at the office. I took ds when he was less than a year old.

Cookies n Cream

Post Sat, Sep 28 2013, 8:21 pm
thanks for all the replies, I was under the impression that it takes months to get an appointment at Dr. Steeles group, but it seems that it is apparently not the case. I'll call tomorrow.

bnm

Post Sat, Sep 28 2013, 8:32 pm
Ezra is an Optomotrist, Steel's office is ophthalmologists, my ped had us see both.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries