Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media
Some questions about facebook

aleza

Post Sat, Oct 19 2013, 8:40 pm
1. What is it called when I send a message individually to one of my fb friends... IM or PM or something else?
2. If the friend is not logged in at the time I send the message, will she receive it when she next logs in?
3. Will I see a timestamp of the time she read my message (e.g. Seen Thu 9:14pm)?

Nechamymommy

Post Sat, Oct 19 2013, 8:45 pm
aleza wrote:
1. What is it called when I send a message individually to one of my fb friends... IM or PM or something else?
2. If the friend is not logged in at the time I send the message, will she receive it when she next logs in?
3. Will I see a timestamp of the time she read my message (e.g. Seen Thu 9:14pm)?

1. PM.
2. Yes.
3. No, but she will see what time you sent the message.

aleza

Post Sat, Oct 19 2013, 9:16 pm
Nechamymommy wrote:
aleza wrote:

1. PM.
2. Yes.
3. No, but she will see what time you sent the message.

Thank you!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media