Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
And so the story goes...
Previous  1  2  3  Next

oliveoil

Post Tue, Oct 29 2013, 9:55 pm
And that's when I saw it...

cinnamon

Post Wed, Oct 30 2013, 12:27 am
A perfectly round sphare with red and purple flashing lights apearing out of no where and hovering a few feet over the front yard. Right next to the guy who was killed by my cousin'e pet cobra,

DrMom

Post Wed, Oct 30 2013, 12:54 am
Suddenly, a portal appeared on the side of the sphere, and who walked out but Eliyahu!

He called up to the window, "I thought we'd travel in style tonight, so I brought my spaceship. Come on out. Hey, who's the dead guy on the lawn?"

cinnamon

Post Wed, Oct 30 2013, 1:35 am
"He's a bad bad man" I heard ChanaChaya say. "He tried to hurt my little Coby" She finally found her beloved pet kobra and was carrying him around her neck as she walked up to Elyahu and the spaceship.

DrMom

Post Wed, Oct 30 2013, 2:30 am
As they approached the spaceship, the red and purple lights intensified.

enneamom

Post Wed, Oct 30 2013, 5:22 am
I gave one last glance at the man lying supine on the lawn. "B-but he looks just like you!" I stammered out, noticing for the first time Eliyahu's glowing red eyes...

(edited for typo. This post was written too early in the morning; my brain hadn't booted up yet.)

Last edited by enneamom on Wed, Oct 30 2013, 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

theoneandonly

Post Wed, Oct 30 2013, 6:49 am
"Oh yeah," Eliyahu replied nonchalantly. "One of the clones escaped earlier today. Don't worry about it. I would have eliminated him myself anyway, so no harm done."

flowerpower

Post Wed, Oct 30 2013, 6:55 am
Now I am much calmer! I would never have been able to handle two of you!

greenfire

Post Wed, Oct 30 2013, 7:19 am
alas I woke up from this crazy dream Yawn

Then I said modeh ani & made myself some coffee. Good Morning Family. But, something was eerily strange ...

Yiddis

Post Wed, Oct 30 2013, 7:20 am
I thought back to how the story continued.

"so hop on in", Eliyahu said "and I'll take you to a very magical place. This will be a date you will never forget." The engine roared as the spaceship took off into the black of night

enneamom

Post Wed, Oct 30 2013, 1:46 pm
(Alas, neither of us noticed Tante Genendy's police-uniform clad teenagers, and Chana Chaya with Coby the pet cobra, sneaking stealthily into the craft's cargo bay just before liftoff...)

enneamom

Post Wed, Oct 30 2013, 7:59 pm
Bump!

September June

Post Wed, Oct 30 2013, 8:50 pm
Eliyahu handed me a bottle of beer, "Have a drink. No coke or sprite on this magical spaceship! We're off on a magical adventure and don't need any high fructose corn syrup slowing us down!"
I took the bottle of beer from Eliyahu and all of the sudden the glass bottle shattered into a million pieces.

enneamom

Post Wed, Oct 30 2013, 9:02 pm
As the pieces fell to the floor, a menacing shape burst out from among them...it was big...and dark...with lots of legs....

"AAAAAAHHHH!" I shrieked.

yiddishekup

Post Wed, Oct 30 2013, 9:03 pm
The crash frightened the cobra out of it's hiding place. In all the commotion no one noticed Coby who was now choking on the glass slivers.

September June

Post Wed, Oct 30 2013, 9:16 pm
It was a bug that burst out of the bottle and it was angry. "I was born a glorious leader of the Bugabbooooos. We may have been small but we inspired fear in everyone. I lead my pack proudly, killing anyone who dared stand in my way. One day you came with your brown eyes and 2 skinny legs and you trapped me in the bottle. Without a leader, my pack was lost. I have lost my mate and children and all my followers. For 16 years, I have been trapped in this small bottle unable to break free. But now, I have finally burst free and now I shall make you pay."

Tante Genendy's kids were listening carefully in the cargo hold of the space ship. Chana Chaya had crawled out quietly from her hiding place to grab Coby. She was now carefully removing the glass slivers from his skin.

"I will kill you with my inst-venoooom. No one will be able to save you now."

"Eliyahu," I cried out "Save me!"

I turned around to look at Eliyahu, but he wasn't there!

enneamom

Post Wed, Oct 30 2013, 9:27 pm
Instead, there stood a slimy green alien with glowing red eyes. I gasped and took a step back.

"Why so afraid all of a sudden?" the alien purred in an evil voice. "Don't you want to continue our date?"

I screamed again. "NOOOOO! It can't be!"

"Oh, it be. I am an alien from the Planet Mishkebabble. Your date was kind enough to lend me the template for this human form, before he was...er...rendered unneccessary."

"OH, NO! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?" I shouted.

"Oh, just a minor sleep-ray. Nothing permanent. Your darling folks all think that cobra did it. Anyway, you have bigger worries right now." He cackled ominously and pointed to Mr. Bugaboo Leader, who was advancing steadily, his limbs clicking eerily and his many eyes skittering madly about. The alien grinned. "I always loooove to watch a good drama," he drawled. (If he had a mustache, he would have twirled it at this point.)

"B-but why does that...monster think I trapped it in the bottle? I don't know anything about any of this...this weird and spooky stuff! I'm just an aidel bais yaakov maidel!" I buried my head in my hands and began sobbing. (Which was kind of an inconvenient thing to do at the moment.)

September June

Post Wed, Oct 30 2013, 9:36 pm
Tante Genedy's kids were whispering furiously amongst themselves. "Chana Chaya," they called "Kayla Aidel needs our help. There's a Bugaboo and an alien that are out to kill her. We need you and Coby to help us.

Chana Chaya looked up, "Coby got a big boo boo. His mommy needs to make him feel better. We can't help."

cinnamon

Post Thu, Oct 31 2013, 2:03 am
My sobs grew louder when I realized no help was forthcoming. My nose started to run and my mascara got all smudged which made me sob even louder.
"AHHHHHHHHHH" The bugaboo leader yelled out and started wreathing on the floor in agony. "What is that horrible noise? it hurts my head!"

"Hu?" I stopped subbing and looked up but as I did that, the Bugboo Leader stopped screaming, got to his feet and started to advance on me which made me start subbing again. I'm doomed!

June

Post Thu, Oct 31 2013, 2:12 am
As my sobs intensified, Lord Bugaboo shrank back with a tortuous scream. "My head! My head is splitting!" And suddenly his scaly face cracked clean in half and disintegrated. Just his twitching body and a solitary eyeball was left.

My date-turned-alien gasped in horror and then -
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics