Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
And so the story goes...
Previous  1  2  3

yiddishekup

Post Thu, Oct 31 2013, 8:50 am
And then... Before fear even had a chance to set in, the spaceship started whizzing upward so fast it was impossible to see. It seemed as if all the cosmos were zooming in on us. The only thing visible were the hands on my glow in the dark watch which were now racing and spinning. We were entering the future.

Last edited by yiddishekup on Thu, Oct 31 2013, 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Yiddis

Post Thu, Oct 31 2013, 9:10 am
"welcome to THE FUTURE' "Eliyahu announced as we approached a very colorful planet. "On this planet you will recognize all the people from your life, however they are all 30 years ahead of time. There is much to learn here and I'm sure you will find this place fascinating. Enjoy your stay!"
I disembarked and saw

theoneandonly

Post Thu, Oct 31 2013, 9:22 am
...my mother pushing a double stroller and holding an older kid's hand as she crossed the street. But wait... my mother wouldn't have little kids thirty years in the future. I gasped when I realized. That's not my mother, that's me!
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics