Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
What do you do with professional photographs?

Lovelymom1

Post Thu, Oct 31 2013, 4:59 pm
I have a whole stack of pictures, present ones and older ones. What should I do with it? Put it onto wood? Frame it? Does it need to be somewhat similar? (The frames). I have old pictures in frames and never know if I should leave it hanging or replace it with the more recent pictures. I would love to know what you do with your old photographs.
Thanks

yo'ma

Post Thu, Oct 31 2013, 5:43 pm
I take pictures of my children once a year and I put the new one over the old one. The frame is getting really fat Smile .

pizza4

Post Thu, Oct 31 2013, 5:47 pm
I don't have this problem yet really, although I still didn't hang up any proffesionals... they're still in the drawer...
I would probably put them in a looseleaf in sheet protecters, as a Prof Pic album.

yummydd

Post Thu, Oct 31 2013, 8:21 pm
I use the space saver albums. they also sell those in 5 x 7 and 8 x 10. So I keep them in the bigger albums!

seeker

Post Thu, Oct 31 2013, 8:31 pm
Keep them up! I am really lazy about taking and hanging pictures but I love visiting families and seeing the pictures of the kids at various ages. One family I know has theirs hanging on the stairs, at the bottom is just their first baby and now KA"H they go all the way up to the second floor, walking upstairs is like a trip down memory lane. So sweet. And not so in-your-face as hanging your kids ALL OVER your living room.

Lovelymom1

Post Thu, Oct 31 2013, 8:44 pm
Where can I find the space saver albums yummydd? About what price range are they?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics