Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Pros & cons on Irene Wigs and BH wigs

hisweety

Post Mon, Nov 04 2013, 8:20 am
Can anyone share some pros & cons about Irene wigs and BH wigs? I need help deciding what to get. Some factors I am looking at are; price ( preferebly below thousand), processed hair is a big no, no for me, I dont want a wig with dry, tangly hair or hair falling out.
Anyone with experience please share some advice. Thanks Smile

ectomorph

Post Mon, Nov 04 2013, 8:43 am
I have an Irene and it's pretty good. Seems to hold up as well as my more expensive sheitel but I haven't had it long.

grold

Post Sun, Nov 17 2013, 4:03 am
I have an Irene that costed me $400. (Maybe from their cheaper line? I was under the impression that they're all pretty cheap). It's long (passed shoulders).
I wouldn't get it as a long term wig, it's feeling pretty gross (I do need to get it washed so that could make things different).
I've had it for about 5 months and I suspect it'll last a year. But for $400 I think that makes sense.
Going to the Irene store is hard, squishy, lots of mothers with kids. They didn't pay attention to me and it was hard. But I knew I was getting what I was paying for.
I did hear they're expanding their store though..

nosher

Post Sun, Nov 17 2013, 9:43 am
I have an Irene for approx. 1 1/2 years. I paid $400 cut included. I would compare it to a human hair wig. I need to add some baby hairs to the front. It doesn't compare to my more expensive wigs. Also, the cap doesn't fit me properly and they charge to have it fixed, so I just didn't bother.

luvtocook

Post Sun, Nov 17 2013, 11:45 am
I have 2 BH wigs for 2 yrs now and I love them!! Thy r in perfect condition and I get tonz I compliments on them. The r about 3 inches past my shoulders so not that long but I haven't had much shedding any knotting or problems like that. I def wanna buy more from them in the future. Lemme kno what u choose and what ur thoughts are bout the wig
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics