Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
HCG diet questions

amother

Post Mon, Nov 04 2013, 10:21 am
HI,
I am on P2D25 -18 lbs. I am super excited about this weight loss, because I am finally losing weight! I always struggled with my weight and tried numerous unsuccessful diets. Now with baby #2 hitting his first birthday, and not losing either baby's weight, I really had a lot to lose.
I definitely see the weight loss on my body. I went from 205 to 187. However, the weight doesn't seem to be coming off my stomach area. I am wearing skirts now that barely closed a couple of weeks ago, but I can't go a size down. My straight skirts are too loose by my legs so they dont look nice, but I can't buy the size down yet. Is this normal?
I started doing toning exercises but its too early to see results.

amother

Post Wed, Dec 25 2013, 2:22 pm
amother wrote:
HI,
I am on P2D25 -18 lbs. I am super excited about this weight loss, because I am finally losing weight! I always struggled with my weight and tried numerous unsuccessful diets. Now with baby #2 hitting his first birthday, and not losing either baby's weight, I really had a lot to lose.
I definitely see the weight loss on my body. I went from 205 to 187. However, the weight doesn't seem to be coming off my stomach area. I am wearing skirts now that barely closed a couple of weeks ago, but I can't go a size down. My straight skirts are too loose by my legs so they dont look nice, but I can't buy the size down yet. Is this normal?
I started doing toning exercises but its too early to see results.

How is it now a month and a half later, can you update if you lost more and if you are managing to keep it off?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise