Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Removed from tehillim for kochevet tzuriah thread

amother

Post Mon, Nov 11 2013, 4:14 pm
Her husband just posted this:
Stella has slipped into a coma. We just want this to finally end. At least I'm told she is no longer suffering. She is not expected to last the night. Our Neve Daniel volunteer med team is still coming every 2 hours.

Oy what an amazing family. Hashem yerachem.

amother

Post Mon, Nov 11 2013, 6:41 pm
amother wrote:
Stella has slipped into a coma. We just want this to finally end. At least I'm told she is no longer suffering. She is not expected to last the night. Our Neve Daniel volunteer med team is still coming every 2 hours.

Where did you see this? I didnt see it on his blog

devo1982

Post Mon, Nov 11 2013, 7:07 pm
Amother, I would respectfully ask that if this came from Facebook and was a closed post, that it be left that way. I don't see any mention of it on the blog, either, and I think it's only right to be sensitive of what he's going through right now. If he wants to share it in a public forum like the blog, I'm sure he will do so when the time is right, but in the interim, it feels wrong to share what is presumably a private post.

shabbatiscoming

Post Tue, Nov 12 2013, 2:53 am
amother wrote:

Amother, I would also like to know where you saw this post. I live in their yishuv, right down the block from them actually. I have not heard anything.

Please do not post things that may be private. I have also looked all over, including our own neve daniel list serves and have not seen anything.

And I agree with devo1982.

amother

Post Thu, Nov 14 2013, 4:02 am
BDE- I
t’s over. My angel, wife, and best friend has finally left this world.
The Levaya will be here in Neve Daniel at 11:00am at the Beit Knesset Mercazi Neve Daniel with internment to follow at Kfar Etzion Cemetery. .
Please do not visit or call the house out of concern for my children.

בצער רב אנחנו מודיעים על פטירתה של סטלה פרנקל. (צוריה כוכבת בת שרה) הבוקר בשעה 4:50
פרטי ההלוויה: 11:00 בבית כנסת המרכזי נווה דניאל והקבורה בבית העלמין בכפר עציון
מתוך כבוד למשפחה ושמירת פרטיותם אנחנו מבקשים לא להכנס לבית המשפחה ולא להתקשר אליהם

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Nov 14 2013, 4:39 am
Crying Baruch Dayan Emes.

Frumdoc

Post Thu, Nov 14 2013, 5:00 am
BDE

devo1982

Post Thu, Nov 14 2013, 9:46 am
BDE. Sad

It's been a week of terrible, heartwrenching stories about cancer in my virtual world.

FranticFrummie

Post Fri, Nov 15 2013, 4:12 am
Baruch Dayan Emes Crying

greenfire

Post Wed, Nov 20 2013, 8:28 pm
what an amazing life she left ... may Hashem bring her husband the solace in the peace she was looking for
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed