Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Has anyone been to Reb. Aidel Miller to remove ayin hara?
1  2  3  Next

amother

Post Tue, Nov 12 2013, 1:58 pm
I just heard that Reb. Aidel Miller from Yerushalayim is presently in my city. I have the opportunity to make an appointment to meet with her. Can anyone tell me more information about what the rebbetzin would do during this appointment, how long it takes, and if you ever met with her, did you leave feeling inspired and free of ayin hara?

Beyla

Post Tue, Nov 12 2013, 2:03 pm
Free of Ayin Hara?? Waiting

Ruchel

Post Tue, Nov 12 2013, 2:15 pm
No. But I heard only good

amother

Post Tue, Nov 12 2013, 3:36 pm
OP here again, with a Part II question:
If I cannot get an appointment, because I heard she is pretty booked solid, did anyone have success by making this appointment over the phone when she is back in eretz Yisroel, and did the ayin hara removal work via the phone as opposed to face to face meeting with the rebbetzin. Pleeeze continue to post responses...I need to know.

amother

Post Tue, Nov 12 2013, 3:46 pm
I can't help you with the over the phone questions.- never knew she did that but I have been by her-was sort of forced into it (I don't really believe in Ayn hara) and I can tell you that she's a really nice lady who really tries to help people and not only did she do the whole lad thing she also really listens and gives advice sometimes (saw her being amazing with some ladies, staying up half the night training to them, answering their following phone calls later...).
She has a few Ill kids and so I felt the money was well used even if I didn't want the whole Ayn hara thing.

And no I didn't feel any difference after being by her.but maybe it's just me.

amother

Post Tue, Nov 12 2013, 4:03 pm
Sorry to ask this, but do you really think you need someone else to do that if you do believe in ayin hara?

amother

Post Tue, Nov 12 2013, 4:38 pm
is she related to rabbi avigdor miller?

amother

Post Wed, Nov 13 2013, 12:05 am
I have done it over the phone with her. I was very impressed. She saw things in me and my husband that were really happening! I called her for infertility, she told me we have a lot of ain hora on us. She took everything off and then told me she seeing good things in the near future. (I'm still waiting for something good to happen!)
She also gave me tons of segulas to do, think, say, eat. All in all I felt better after talking to her but it was probably because she told me good things I wanted to hear. Not necessarily because I was free of ain hora.

amother

Post Wed, Nov 13 2013, 7:46 am
What happens to the ayin hara she removes? Hopefully it disappears and does not go back to the original sender? I would hate for something bad to happen to the person who gave it. They probably didn't mean all the harm it caused me...but it was an awful lot of harm Sad
Also, do you actually get to see her doing her entire procedure, or does she just tell you afterwards what she found?

amother

Post Wed, Nov 13 2013, 8:45 am
Does Reb. Miller have a website that describes in more detail how the procedure works? Also, does it always work? Also DH was asking me, and it's something I hadn't really thought about - what prevents the same person from doing it to me again? Like do I need to go for an appointment every year and keep removing it, or does she have a way to get RID of it totally and forever????

amother

Post Wed, Nov 13 2013, 9:12 am
amother wrote:
I have done it over the phone with her. I was very impressed. She saw things in me and my husband that were really happening! I called her for infertility, she told me we have a lot of ain hora on us. She took everything off and then told me she seeing good things in the near future. (I'm still waiting for something good to happen!)
She also gave me tons of segulas to do, think, say, eat. All in all I felt better after talking to her but it was probably because she told me good things I wanted to hear. Not necessarily because I was free of ain hora.

Do you have her phone number?

amother

Post Wed, Nov 13 2013, 9:21 am
I went to her. She removes it and will tell you things to say to prevent it from coming back but of course someone could have a bad eye on you again.
Call 845-425-4517 for an appointment.

syrima

Post Wed, Nov 13 2013, 10:03 am
a relative of mine went to her once, she did lead pouring,etc. I did not see any obvious results from it.
I am very against this whole thing - if you give tzedakah and refrain from Loshon horah, don't you think that's what Hashem wants rather than wasting your money? Rolling Eyes

amother

Post Wed, Nov 13 2013, 10:09 am
amother wrote:
I went to her. She removes it and will tell you things to say to prevent it from coming back but of course someone could have a bad eye on you again.
Call 845-425-4517 for an appointment.

Where is she located? Is it possible to do this over the phone?

amother

Post Wed, Nov 13 2013, 10:12 am
syrima wrote:
a relative of mine went to her once, she did lead pouring,etc. I did not see any obvious results from it.
I am very against this whole thing - if you give tzedakah and refrain from Loshon horah, don't you think that's what Hashem wants rather than wasting your money? Rolling Eyes

Its great that you're against it. As someone suffering with infertility and no reason I haven't been able to have a healthy pregnancy and its been years so I am desperate. Tzedaka, tefila and teshuva are not working. While I'm not sure if I believe in ayin hara I am willing to try anything at this point. Rolling your eyes is not nice, while I'm not sure what I believe several others on this site have made it very clear how they feel about this. Don't judge a desperate person.

amother

Post Wed, Nov 13 2013, 8:10 pm
So does anyone know if you can do it over the phone?

amother

Post Wed, Nov 13 2013, 8:44 pm
I think she does phone consultations.
AFAIK she's not related to Rabbi Avigdor Miller. She is a niece of Rav Scheinberg though. Her mother a"H was a sister to Rebbetzin Scheinberg. If you remember All for the Boss, she was the sister who died young.
You say she's coming to your city. Is she having any kinds of low cost or free gatherings? She did when she came to our city and she was really engaging. If I felt an ayin hara and had this whole belieff as my background I could see going to her.

amother

Post Thu, Nov 14 2013, 8:59 am
OP here. OK so I got one of her last appointments last night. I believe she's heading back to Eretz Yisroel this morning. It was a very interesting experience. I was a little hesitant about going to her. When I entered the room, I just stood there not knowing what would happen. She asked me what made me decide to come, so I told her that bad things were happening to me recently and I thought it might be ayin hara. She didn't say anything, just told me where to sit, put a large white cloth over my head and gave me a page of Tefillos to say. I believe she held a pot of boiling hot lead over my head while I said the Tefillos - scarey. She also said her own Tefillos while doing this procedure, and included my hebrew name and my mother's. She gave me various printed out Tefillos to take home with me and say daily. I feel refreshed and hope by saying these Tefillos daily, the ayin haras will never return. Enough of them!
Oh, and she said for "chizzuk" if I ever felt scared about anything, I should say, "Ein Od Milvado" There's Only Hashem. Very comforting words.

Frumdoc

Post Fri, Nov 15 2013, 5:15 am
amother wrote:
OP here. OK so I got one of her last appointments last night. I believe she's heading back to Eretz Yisroel this morning. It was a very interesting experience. I was a little hesitant about going to her. When I entered the room, I just stood there not knowing what would happen. She asked me what made me decide to come, so I told her that bad things were happening to me recently and I thought it might be ayin hara. She didn't say anything, just told me where to sit, put a large white cloth over my head and gave me a page of Tefillos to say. I believe she held a pot of boiling hot lead over my head while I said the Tefillos - scarey. She also said her own Tefillos while doing this procedure, and included my hebrew name and my mother's. She gave me various printed out Tefillos to take home with me and say daily. I feel refreshed and hope by saying these Tefillos daily, the ayin haras will never return. Enough of them!
Oh, and she said for "chizzuk" if I ever felt scared about anything, I should say, "Ein Od Milvado" There's Only Hashem. Very comforting words.

I'm so pleased it was a positive experience for you.

Personally, I am torn between my emotional side, which wants to believe in ayin hora, and my logical side, which tells me it is superstition. I don't know what I would do if offered the opportunity...

zaq

Post Fri, Nov 15 2013, 9:00 am
Frumdoc, why would you WANT to believe in ayin hora? You find it comforting to believe that a malicious person could cause you harm from afar?
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics