Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Help Wanted
Looking for a Nanny and a Cleaning lady in lakewood

chinwan

Post Tue, Nov 12 2013, 3:17 pm
I am looking for two things in lakewood:

1) A nanny to help with my newborn (starting in Feb). But I would want her to help when my 3 and 4 year olds come home from school at the early afternoon. I would want her until about 5. I would want a few days a week.

2) A cleaning lady, for 3 or 4 days a week for about 4 hours a day.

Any tips?

Thanks

LiLIsraeli

Post Tue, Nov 12 2013, 4:04 pm
Good luck. A lot of us are in the same boat. If you find someone, let me know.

oatmealcookies

Post Tue, Nov 12 2013, 4:20 pm
same boat....gave up on both using a group babysitting and I clean myself after 3 failed cleaning ladies Sad

dont give up

studying_torah

Post Tue, Nov 12 2013, 4:27 pm
good luck! I also need a cleaning lady- still going crazy trying to find one! As for a nanny- the newborn agencies can help you find a Jamaican for the newborn, and you can mention that you'd like them to help w/ the older ones. Some nannies agree, some won't.
and b'shaa tova! Very Happy

LiLIsraeli

Post Tue, Nov 12 2013, 4:31 pm
studying_torah wrote:
good luck! I also need a cleaning lady- still going crazy trying to find one! As for a nanny- the newborn agencies can help you find a Jamaican for the newborn, and you can mention that you'd like them to help w/ the older ones. Some nannies agree, some won't.
and b'shaa tova! Very Happy

Do these agencies only supply live-ins, or also nurses who come for a few hours a day?

naturalmom5

Post Tue, Nov 12 2013, 4:32 pm
If the nanny was a frum middle aged lady who is great with children what would you be willing to pay.
I can make a few phone calls if you are serious ....

studying_torah

Post Tue, Nov 12 2013, 5:31 pm
I think only live- ins, but I'm not sure. Nowadays there's another agency in town who might have more options than Rock-a-bye.

oatmealcookies

Post Tue, Nov 12 2013, 10:54 pm
dh called the agency when our ds was born. they sent me their BEST baby nurse, man if she was their best....idk abt the others?!?! Anyways I was not happy to say the least. She made me so nervous and although we agreed to have her for a week something came up and she had to leave early, before the bris (which was why I wanted someone to help me with bandages etc) I told dh I dont want the agency sending me anyone because I dont wanna even try their second best. bh I am able to manage. I would love to have jewish help even just babysitting every so often at night but I just dont know who to ask or where to find someone.

studying_torah

Post Wed, Nov 13 2013, 5:28 am
there used to be a frum night nurse in town, but my mind is a blank about what her name is. Maybe s/o else from Lakewood can tell you her name.

baker1

Post Wed, Nov 13 2013, 7:16 am
I have a pretty good cleaning lady avail. for some mornings a week.

I am in the ridge area and I think she would like to stay close...

PM me if you are intrested

naturalmom5

Post Wed, Nov 13 2013, 10:24 am
LI .... Did you get the PM with the phone number .. You can also reach me at semstory gmail

Hakol Letovah

Post Wed, Jan 01 2014, 10:28 am
For those who are bh fortunate to afford the help they need, would you consider helping a fellow young lady in Lakewood?

She is a young lady with young kids, out of a sad marriage, works hard to support her kids and be there for them, as she is the only parent.

If any of you would like to offer any assistance, rent help, or food bills paid, etc, will be happy to coordinate it as Masan Baseser.

We have fully looked into the situation, and it would be a hugh Mitzvah.

Rabbinical references available.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics