Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
You know you have been on imamother to long
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

Purplehair

Post Sat, Jan 05 2008, 6:54 pm
greenfire wrote:
yeah I was having withdrawal symptoms yesterday ... I had to do stuff and was out most of the day ... by the time I got home wasn't sure if I should eat, pee, or log in quickly ...

OK Greenfire, your's wins! LOL

greenfire

Post Sat, Jan 05 2008, 8:03 pm
Purplehair wrote:
greenfire wrote:
yeah I was having withdrawal symptoms yesterday ... I had to do stuff and was out most of the day ... by the time I got home wasn't sure if I should eat, pee, or log in quickly ...

OK Greenfire, your's wins! LOL

thanx Drunken Smile

amother

Post Sun, Jan 06 2008, 1:32 pm
When you DREAM about some imamothers.......This really happended embarrassed Surprised

Ribbie Danzinger

Post Sun, Jan 06 2008, 3:08 pm
When you tell the time by the last post that was posted...

When dh wakes up in the morning to see you sitting by the computer and says, "Wow, you must have got up really early this morning..."

amother

Post Sun, Jan 06 2008, 6:58 pm
amother wrote:
When you DREAM about some imamothers.......This really happended embarrassed Surprised
me too!

flowerpower

Post Sun, Jan 06 2008, 7:32 pm
when u think u have carpel tunnel

technic

Post Sun, Jan 06 2008, 8:00 pm
Ribbie Danzinger wrote:
When you tell the time by the last post that was posted...

When dh wakes up in the morning to see you sitting by the computer and says, "Wow, you must have got up really early this morning..."

LOL LOL LOL

Ribbie Danzinger

Post Tue, Jan 08 2008, 6:31 pm
When your name appears on the recent topics list at least five times at any given moment.

Purplehair

Post Tue, Jan 08 2008, 6:38 pm
Ribbie Danzinger wrote:
When your name appears on the recent topics list at least five times at any given moment.

I guess you haven't been on long enought Ribbie. I counted before posting this and you only had three. LOL
After this, it'll be down to two! Very Happy

Ribbie Danzinger

Post Tue, Jan 08 2008, 6:43 pm
You mean I should stay on longer? shock

It's already 1:40 am! (Oh no! I looked at my computer clock instead of checking the last post! Must be that I really haven't been on long enough?!)

Purplehair

Post Tue, Jan 08 2008, 6:45 pm
OY! I didn't pay attention to your location.
S'ok..you can go to sleep and take over when I need to get some shut-eye! (I'm from Brooklyn Smile)

Ribbie Danzinger

Post Tue, Jan 08 2008, 6:58 pm
Phew! Thanks Purplehair. I was running out of things to post quick enough to get to five!
I've already:
a. checked all posts that interested me since my last log-in and posted in the one's that needed closer attention.
b. [beginloop] rechecked the first items on the list to update on the new posts since I first logged-in
c. answered new posts that caught my attention.
d. checked out games/fun threads
e. [return to beginloop]

The only thing I haven't done yet this evening, is start a new thread. Of course, I would then have to play a few more games until there was some serious input to the thread...

Purplehair

Post Tue, Jan 08 2008, 7:01 pm
Ribbie Danzinger wrote:
Phew! Thanks Purplehair. I was running out of things to post quick enough to get to five!
I've already:
a. checked all posts that interested me since my last log-in and posted in the one's that needed closer attention.
b. [beginloop] rechecked the first items on the list to update on the new posts since I first logged-in
c. answered new posts that caught my attention.
d. checked out games/fun threads
e. [return to beginloop]

The only thing I haven't done yet this evening, is start a new thread. Of course, I would then have to play a few more games until there was some serious input to the thread...

LOL..sounds just like my routine.. Very Happy

Tehilla

Post Tue, Jan 08 2008, 7:48 pm
when you can tell what a poster's answer is going to be to the topic before you even open it...

Purple Hug Bunny

Post Sun, Jan 27 2008, 10:31 pm
when you open your inbox and you thought u heard
ta ta ta ra ta ta
when you come into a room and hear the chat's sound WELCOME
When your kids ask for a lollipop and you say Ask Your Rov
when s/one leaves the chatroon and you go check whos at the actual door
When you realized that it's been five days that your husband has no clean shirts left

technic

Post Mon, Jan 28 2008, 3:12 am
Rolling Laughter

GAMZu

Post Mon, Jan 28 2008, 3:50 am
Quote:
When you realized that it's been five days that your husband has no clean shirts left

Then my husband is in BIG trouble for infiltrating Imamother!! Twisted Evil

technic

Post Mon, Jan 28 2008, 3:52 am
LOL

mali

Post Mon, Jan 28 2008, 4:07 am
amother wrote:
It's no joke. Does anyone else have dreams about getting stuck at the side of the road on the way to an Imamother meet, with Kallahs in green dresses driving by, and your MIL chasing you with a diaphragm, and dh speeding the other way with five fish tanks in the back seat, all the while planning how to wrap shalach monos'es filled with peppers and wondering how your charoses will turn out without nuts...

mimivan

Post Mon, Jan 28 2008, 4:28 am
mali wrote:
amother wrote:
It's no joke. Does anyone else have dreams about getting stuck at the side of the road on the way to an Imamother meet, with Kallahs in green dresses driving by, and your MIL chasing you with a diaphragm, and dh speeding the other way with five fish tanks in the back seat, all the while planning how to wrap shalach monos'es filled with peppers and wondering how your charoses will turn out without nuts...

Yes, happens to me all the time Rolling Laughter
Page 4 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics