Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Pregnancy Health and Diet

israelgirl

Post Sat, Nov 30 2013, 7:22 pm
I'm wondering, I'm in my fifth month of pregnancy with my third baby, and desperate not to gain the same amount of weight I gained with the other 2. (My oldest just turned 2) I'm about 5"3 and was 135 lbs before this pregnancy. (I didn't lose all the previous baby weight-my weight before kids was 120)
I really want to get back to 120 quickly after the baby and I really need suggestions/help/support on eating right.

Another thing-I loveeee exercise. Especially zumba being that I love to dance-but my doc said I need to refrain from heavy exercise until the end of my pregnancy. SO-how do I eat right? Anyone interested in being "diet buddies" and any ideas on how to do low impact exercise where I will be making sure not to gain EXCESS weight????

Thanks so much!!!

amother

Post Sun, Dec 22 2013, 12:50 pm
How's the diet going? I don't mean to lose weight more to keep from gaining excess. I'd love to be buddies. But I just found out I'm pregnant and don't want to publicize it yet.

I gained more than 50 pounds with my first and just got back down to my original weight of 130 and it's not that I'm trying to lose while pregnant and I'd be happy to gain 100 if that meant having a healthy baby but I believe that gaining a normal amount of weight is healthiest. I'd like to gain about 20 to 25 pounds max.

I currently do weight watchers and my doctor said I could stick with it. But I find it very hard to eat healthy. On weight watchers or any calorie counting diet for that matter you can eat whatever you want as long as you watch how many points or calories you it. I find that being pregnant I'd rather eat an ice cream than a yogurt but am worried because that's not what's best for my baby Sad

I had an ice cream for breakfast (fit and free) and now I'm eating a yogurt but I can hardly finish it. I had 2 apples and 3 clementines also so far today. I have my weigh in tomorrow and I ate way too much yesterday. I didn't want to eat any more but I wanted to be healthy so I had chicken for melava malka Smile

I'm not trying to lose weight. I'm trying to eat healthy for my sake and the baby's. more important is the baby. Last time I ended up having preeclamsia and having to be induced probably my tremendous weight gain did not help that either. I am not depriving myself at all. making sure to eat plenty. My main issue is that I have a harder time eating healthy and it's when I need to the most!!

so OP how's it going by you? Any advice welcome!

amother

Post Thu, Jan 09 2014, 3:01 am
OP? You there?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise