Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Odyssey vs. Town & Country

amother

Post Tue, Dec 10 2013, 3:30 pm
We're looking to lease a minivan. Since about half the frum world has either an Odyssey or a Town & Country
LOL , I'm sure they're amazing choices for a frum family.

So....

Which one should we get?
Please share your experience!

m+m

Post Tue, Dec 10 2013, 3:42 pm
I'm pretty sure an Odyssey has a higher price tag. Honda is known to be a better car. If price is not an issue I would go with Odyssey

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Dec 10 2013, 4:25 pm
I have a town and country and I'm very happy with it. Haven't had any problems with it yet, and I've had it for almost two years. We pay more for it, but I have a backup camera, a built in nav system, and a DVD player.

cfriedman2

Post Tue, Dec 10 2013, 4:47 pm
honestly it depends on a few things-
1. is money an issue? the honda will probably be more to lease monthly
2. do you plan to buy out the lease afterwards? if so then do more research into which car you would wnat to buy
3. do you care how well the car handles since it is only for 3 years? I heard the honda handles better than the town and country
4. does social status mean anything to you? honda is more of a luxury car than town and country
5. are there certain amenities that one has over the other that means something to you? ie- the vacuum in the honda
6. safety- do both offer the amount of seats/seatbelt/carseat room for you safely?

lizard8

Post Tue, Dec 10 2013, 4:47 pm
I recently got the town and country because of the amazing lease price, about $250/month. It came with all the works and I love it. However, the engine and pickup is not as good as the odyssey. If money wasn't a factor, I would definitely get an odyssey.

tweety1

Post Tue, Dec 10 2013, 5:41 pm
Same here, if $ isn't an issue than odyssey is definitely a much better choice.

Queen18

Post Tue, Dec 10 2013, 5:43 pm
The Town & Country does no have an option to be an eight seater.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars