Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Does your organization wanna swap an auction prize?

pobody's nerfect

Post Wed, Dec 11 2013, 10:42 am
I work for a small school in a small community. Every year, we have an auction as a fundraiser. Every year, the same individual donates incredible golfing supplies, including GPS', golf bags, and training aids. The problem is, everyone who golfs has already won a package in the past, and now nobody is really bidding on those items! (it's a regular auction, not a chinese style.)

so I had an idea....

is there any school or organization out there who is in the same sort of situation as us? Maybe someone else has a donor who has been so generous that the community is no longer appreciative of the items he is donating- but if we do a swap, you can end up with great golf supplies for your auction, and my school can have some new and exciting items to bid off!

so, any takers?

wispalover

Post Wed, Dec 11 2013, 12:20 pm
I can't help you unfortunately, but I have done fund raising in the past.

I just wanted to point out, though, that some sponsors I have worked with before might get upset by this- some of them like sponsoring a certain gift as an advertisement for their business. Of course you may have already thought about this, but just wanted to point it out incase it is something you did not think of.

pobody's nerfect

Post Wed, Dec 11 2013, 9:57 pm
yes, you are right that some sponsors would not like this! this time, though, the sponsor is my FIL and he would be happy to help Smile

Twizzlers

Post Wed, Dec 11 2013, 10:33 pm
Which community are you from? Please pm me, I may be interested in sponsoring a prize.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics