Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Start Fresh diet?

amother

Post Mon, Dec 16 2013, 12:04 pm
Does anyone have any experience with the Start Fresh diet? Their website gives very little info and I don't want to pay $10 just to see if I think it suits me. I'd appreciate as much detail as you can give. I especially need to know if it would be easy to follow in Israel as far as food options go. Thanks. (Anonymous since I've been talking about it IRL)

sara123456

Post Mon, Dec 16 2013, 1:28 pm
You can always START FRESH. It's discouraging and hard the first week, but success breeds success! Once you see your waist and hips shrinking you'll feel motivated!

Even if you cheat, you can always resolve to be start anew... I know its difficult but just like anything in life, we ssometimes fall thru. And that's ok... But don't eat more because you "flopped" . You'll feel gross and be further from your goal.

Just a few sayings.

A minute on ur lips, forever on your hips.,.
You are what you eat.
What is easy to gain and hard to lose
What you eat in private shows in public!!

amother

Post Tue, Dec 17 2013, 5:03 pm
im also thinking of doing it I have been emailing them and they sent me sone sample menus.... any succes stories?

amother

Post Thu, May 01 2014, 7:35 pm
I know this is an old thread but just wondering if amother tried this diet since I too would like to begin but would love to hear from someone who already tried this.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise