Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Shabbos and Supper menus
Spinoff- Supper ideas for a year!
  1  2  3  12  13  14  Next

wispalover

Post Tue, Dec 17 2013, 11:01 am
Hi Everyone,

I am kind of annoyed that I spent time putting together recipes just to have someone disappear with them. BUT, then I realised that it does not have to be this way. Everyone emailed her, correct?

Maybe we can set up a Google docs/ group email of some kind and all forward our emails there. Then maybe a graphic designer can volunteer to collate everything.

Here is the part I think will be amazing though. Everyone who sends in recipes gets a copy emailed to them for free. Those who do not want/ are unable to send in recipes but want a copy can get one if they make a $5 donation to a tzedaka of our choice. I thought, maybe, since it is an Imamother project we could find one of the recent tzedakas suggested here on our boards (I know obsesseddancer and Chai Lifeline is one; I am sure there are other really deserving causes too) and we then have a tzedaka project going! We can send it to our friends as well and see if anyone else is interested in receiving a copy for a small donation.

It also means all those who missed out the first time will have a chance to pitch in.

What do you all think?

ra_mom

Post Tue, Dec 17 2013, 11:07 am
I'm happy to forward the email I sent to her. Post or PM me your email address.

pickle321

Post Tue, Dec 17 2013, 11:11 am
great idea, would love to join, as I missed the first one, can u post an email to send the recipes to?

RachelEve14

Post Tue, Dec 17 2013, 11:14 am
Great idea. Tell me where to e-mail to Smile

wispalover

Post Tue, Dec 17 2013, 11:14 am
ra_mom wrote:

ra_mom (or anyone else) would you like to help me on this? Then we can ask for a graphic designer as well- I think harmony volunteered? But better if there are 2 people to keep track.

Yergo

Post Tue, Dec 17 2013, 1:09 pm
Sounds great- where can I send recipes to?

wifeandmore

Post Tue, Dec 17 2013, 1:16 pm
Email? Would love to contribute

balibusta

Post Tue, Dec 17 2013, 1:21 pm
I posted on the supper ideas for a year what I sent her the weeks recipes. cant wait to be part!

ra_mom

Post Tue, Dec 17 2013, 1:21 pm
wispalover wrote:
ra_mom wrote:

ra_mom (or anyone else) would you like to help me on this? Then we can ask for a graphic designer as well- I think harmony volunteered? But better if there are 2 people to keep track.
Just got stitches on my finger and though I can manage to type some I don't I can take on a large project right now Sad Anyone else can offer their help? Otherwise maybe I can try.

wispalover

Post Tue, Dec 17 2013, 1:29 pm
ra_mom wrote:
wispalover wrote:
ra_mom wrote:

Just got stitches on my finger and though I can manage to type some I don't I can take on a large project right now Sad Anyone else can offer their help? Otherwise maybe I can try.

Sorry to hear. Hope you are ok. Refuah Shelaima.

wispalover

Post Tue, Dec 17 2013, 1:30 pm
OK. Please send to

imamothersuppers@yahoo.com

granolamom

Post Tue, Dec 17 2013, 2:58 pm
great idea! thanks for picking it up
I hope I can find that email...does anyone remember the email address we sent the menus to last time?

pickle321

Post Tue, Dec 17 2013, 3:05 pm
granolamom wrote:
I hope I can find that email...does anyone remember the email address we sent the menus to last time?
last time they were sent to suppers4ayear@gmail.com

Talya

Post Tue, Dec 17 2013, 3:08 pm
I'm getting so curious and excited to see all these recipes. Why can't we just post here??

wispalover

Post Tue, Dec 17 2013, 3:09 pm
Please note- I am responding to all yahoo mail that I received the menu. If I do not respond within 24 hours, please resend.

wispalover

Post Tue, Dec 17 2013, 3:10 pm
Talya wrote:
I'm getting so curious and excited to see all these recipes. Why can't we just post here??

It is going to be sent out via PDF. Collated, in weeks, I hope. We can certainly post here, but it is meant to have a cookbook feel about it.

sarahd

Post Tue, Dec 17 2013, 3:16 pm
I'll forward mine now. Please confirm receipt. I think this is a nice idea.

oliveoil

Post Tue, Dec 17 2013, 6:24 pm
Did anyone see that new Facebook page offering recipes for a year? Made me wonder if it was the amother from the other thread, but now I can't find it.

granolamom

Post Tue, Dec 17 2013, 7:25 pm
pickle321 wrote:
granolamom wrote:
last time they were sent to suppers4ayear@gmail.com

thank you! now I can search my computer for it Smile

shluchamom

Post Tue, Dec 17 2013, 8:27 pm
Sorry if I'm late but what is required to join? One nights supper or a whole week worth of suppers?
Page 1 of 14   1  2  3  12  13  14  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Shabbos and Supper menus