Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Shabbos and Supper menus
Spinoff- Supper ideas for a year!
  Previous  1  2  3 11 12  13  14  Next

working hard

Post Wed, Apr 30 2014, 2:06 pm
deleted post

Last edited by working hard on Thu, Jun 26 2014, 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

wispalover

Post Wed, Apr 30 2014, 3:58 pm
Thanks so much everyone who volunteered- I have an amazing proof reader and GD who have both volunteered to help out. I am super, super appreciative to everyone who offered, to everyone who took part and especially the amazing team of people I am working with to get this project done!

dovy

Post Wed, Apr 30 2014, 7:26 pm
Hi, I just saw this thread and would love to be part of it. can I still join?

JAWSCIENCE

Post Thu, Jun 26 2014, 10:28 am
Any updates? If you need any more help, please post so we can volunteer. It would be sad to make it to another new year without being able to make this happen.

shabbatiscoming

Post Thu, Jun 26 2014, 10:49 am
JAWSCIENCE wrote:
Any updates? If you need any more help, please post so we can volunteer. It would be sad to make it to another new year without being able to make this happen.
I emailed wispalover because I knew she was away and she told me to just let everyone know that she has spotty internet for the summer and that its on its way, possibly up to indexing.

wispalover

Post Tue, Jul 15 2014, 3:26 pm
shabbatiscoming wrote:
I emailed wispalover because I knew she was away and she told me to just let everyone know that she has spotty internet for the summer and that its on its way, possibly up to indexing.

Thanks Shabbat! Yup- we are upto week 42!! Super exciting! It really is on its' way! Thanks everyone for the patience and especially, thanks as ever, to the amazing cookbook team!

chavzie

Post Tue, Jul 15 2014, 3:35 pm
I gave in my recipes a while ago..it would be my pleasure to send in another weeks worth....do you need more recipes? let me know!

wispalover

Post Tue, Jul 15 2014, 3:39 pm
chavzie wrote:
I gave in my recipes a while ago..it would be my pleasure to send in another weeks worth....do you need more recipes? let me know!

Sorry I was not clear- we have all the weeks, I am talking about in terms of graphic design.

ImaMum

Post Tue, Jul 15 2014, 4:00 pm
Yay that's awesome wispalover Cheers
Thank you to u and everyone helping with this, really looking forward! Hooray

ludicrous

Post Wed, Jul 23 2014, 5:15 pm
When is the cookbook going to be ready? I have a more updated version of my best of cookbook if anyone is interested, and you can use some of those recipes for the book.

wispalover

Post Sun, Jul 27 2014, 12:55 pm
I believe that the cookbook just needs to be indexed.

very exciting. I would love a copy of your cookbook ludicrous, but we dont have space right now for any more recipes im afraid.

sunny90

Post Sun, Jul 27 2014, 2:50 pm
ludicrous, I am interested in your cookbook (I got it last time but forgot how we got in touch)
wispalover, this is so exciting! Thanks so much for all your effort!

ra_mom

Post Mon, Jul 28 2014, 7:51 pm
Thanks for everything wispalover!

fish

Post Mon, Sep 08 2014, 11:01 am
any update on this project?

Rubber Ducky

Post Mon, Sep 08 2014, 11:08 am
Thanks for asking! I'm the graphic designer for the project. I've been making copy editing corrections, formatting the index, and creating intra-document and external hyperlinks for the last couple of weeks. As I write this I am exporting the file as an interactive pdf. We're just about ready to distribute.

Tweedy

Post Mon, Sep 08 2014, 11:51 am
I also would love a copy please, just across this now bit haven't send a recipe

busydev

Post Mon, Sep 08 2014, 12:08 pm
Rubber Ducky wrote:
Thanks for asking! I'm the graphic designer for the project. I've been making copy editing corrections, formatting the index, and creating intra-document and external hyperlinks for the last couple of weeks. As I write this I am exporting the file as an interactive pdf. We're just about ready to distribute.
Cheers
Hooray Hooray Hooray Hooray Hooray Hooray Hooray Hooray Hooray

chocolate chips

Post Mon, Sep 08 2014, 12:26 pm
Yay Smile Well done ladies!! Thank you wispa lover and rubber ducky I can't wait!

daisy

Post Mon, Sep 08 2014, 12:34 pm
Hi, I was just googling menu ideas, and then I came across this! (not through google). Is it possible to obtain a copy?

Rubber Ducky

Post Mon, Sep 08 2014, 12:51 pm
You don't need to be a recipe contributor to get a copy.

I'm sure that copies will be available for all very soon (like within a week? or less?) but I have to get any last minute changes from the editor, copy editor, and other staff.

Yael will have to decide the best way to distribute. Maybe a download button, but it's her call.
Page 12 of 14   Previous  1  2  3 11 12  13  14  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Shabbos and Supper menus