Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Notable Clips & Links
Join the JewishMOM.com $100 Gratitude Contest

JerusalemEema

Post Tue, Dec 31 2013, 4:55 am
Just watched this amazing video below about a mother who was feeling really blah about her life and decided to start taking photos of all the things she's grateful for in her life: her family members, the pretty plants growing in her yard, the cool umbrellas that come out when it rains. And this gratitude project really changed her life and made her feel so much happier...

So now it's your turn, JewishMOM...

Please send me SEVEN photos with short captions of things you are grateful for in your life (PLEASE NOTE: MAXIMUM ONE PHOTO OF HUSBAND AND ONE PHOTO OF CHILD/REN. SUBMISSIONS CAN BE POSTED ANONYMOUSLY).

I'll be accepting submissions at jenny18@zahav.net.il until January 10th. The winner will receive $100!

zelda malka

Post Tue, Dec 31 2013, 10:35 pm
Thanks for posting this video! It made me feel good & definitely made me think that I should do a "grateful project" as well! Thanks again for sharing!

greenfire

Post Wed, Jan 01 2014, 2:11 pm
sweet idea
[& now I know I'm not the only one who talks to lady bugs that land on my arm - or butterflies or cicadas or mosquitos that cross my path]
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Notable Clips & Links