Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Raleigh Hotel Womens Recharge Retreat
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

debsey

Post Sun, Jul 20 2014, 10:30 am
I'm curious who runs these things. I have an idea for a service they might want to include and I want to know how to contact them.

ennasor

Post Sun, Jul 20 2014, 11:51 am
call the raleigh directly--either the 845 number or the 718 number on their website!

Amelia Bedelia

Post Sat, Sep 27 2014, 8:47 pm
I noticed over yom tov that they started advertising this year's retreat November 17-19. 5 or more people booking before October 22 get 40% off. Anyone like to form a group with me? I still need to call them for pricing info.

amother

Post Sat, Sep 27 2014, 9:47 pm
Amelia Bedelia wrote:
I noticed over yom tov that they started advertising this year's retreat November 17-19. 5 or more people booking before October 22 get 40% off. Anyone like to form a group with me? I still need to call them for pricing info.

Id like to join

bnm

Post Sun, Sep 28 2014, 8:12 am
I need something NOW. November might be too close to my due date and I'm still upset about missing last year's....

theotherone

Post Sun, Sep 28 2014, 7:54 pm
I have a friend who wants to join the group rate but is not on imamother. How can she get in touch with you amelia bedelia?

Amelia Bedelia

Post Sun, Sep 28 2014, 7:59 pm
I'll pm you as soon as I hear all the details. I called the hotel and left a message.

amother

Post Mon, Sep 29 2014, 4:35 pm
My friend spoke to the Raleigh and shared the following info. She would like to coordinate a group. Please contact her directly to discuss further.

November 17,18,19

$649 per person based on double occupancy

$749 per person single occupancy

bus leaving from Boro Park, Monsey, Monroe $40 round trip

Group discount (must register by 10/22)

2-3 participants: 20% off each individual

4 participants: 30% off each individual

5 participants: 40% off each individual

If anyone is interested in getting a group together, they can send an email to me (Rachel) at retreatorganizer2014@gmail.com.

amother

Post Mon, Sep 29 2014, 4:45 pm
amother wrote:
My friend spoke to the Raleigh and shared the following info. She would like to coordinate a group. Please contact her directly to discuss further.

November 17,18,19

$649 per person based on double occupancy

$749 per person single occupancy

bus leaving from Boro Park, Monsey, Monroe $40 round trip

Group discount (must register by 10/22)

2-3 participants: 20% off each individual

4 participants: 30% off each individual

5 participants: 40% off each individual

If anyone is interested in getting a group together, they can send an email to me (Rachel) at retreatorganizer2014@gmail.com.

Any women going from Lakewood?
Any busses leaving from Lakewood?

Amelia Bedelia

Post Mon, Sep 29 2014, 4:56 pm
That's $389 a person, if I did my calculations correctly. ($649, 40% off) A great price! Plus transportation. How much would it cost to bring along a baby? Is babysitting additional? Are babies allowed at any programs /workshops? Is anyone else bringing along a baby and would like to share a room with me? Is there an additional discount for online reservations like last year?

amother

Post Mon, Sep 29 2014, 5:43 pm
My friend isnt involved in planning so she doesnt know any of the answers. I think she just created that gmail account to try to find a group so she can get a discount :-)

Amelia Bedelia

Post Mon, Sep 29 2014, 6:20 pm
OK, then, I will just repeat my question which is meant for the forum. The rest I will need ask a hotel rep. I'm looking to share a room with a woman who is also bringing along a baby (Or someone who won't mind sharing with my baby...). Anyone?

Amelia Bedelia

Post Tue, Sep 30 2014, 4:39 pm
I finally spoke to someone today at the hotel. A crib is $10, and babysitting is $75. Only nursing babies are allowed, and babysitting is required during activities. In other words, according to my understanding:
$389 double occupancy with group of five before 10/22
$40 bus
$10 crib
$75 babysitting

When reserving with a group of five, payments can be made with five different credit cards, so no need to worry about someone having access to your credit card info...

faigie

Post Wed, Oct 01 2014, 10:13 am
I wanna go!!! and I sent an e mail,,,, but you can PM me too please!

amother
Bronze

Post Mon, Oct 19 2015, 4:53 pm
Are they making a retreat this year?

Amelia Bedelia

Post Mon, Oct 19 2015, 5:40 pm
I saw Cascades advertised for January 4-6; not sure if it is the Raleigh, or another women's retreat.

amother
Bronze

Post Mon, Oct 19 2015, 5:42 pm
Amelia Bedelia wrote:
I saw Cascades advertised for January 4-6; not sure if it is the Raleigh, or another women's retreat.

Where did you see this advertisement?

Amelia Bedelia

Post Mon, Oct 19 2015, 5:44 pm
The Brooklyn-based Weekly Link

amother
Bronze

Post Mon, Oct 19 2015, 5:48 pm
Amelia Bedelia wrote:
The Brooklyn-based Weekly Link

Thanks. Anyone with other info, please post.

amother
Bronze

Post Thu, Oct 22 2015, 3:46 am
Bump
Page 3 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics