Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Did anyone see Frozen?

shabbatiscoming

Post Fri, Jan 03 2014, 4:57 am
Such a letdown. I thought it was going to be this big epic film and I thought it was pretty dull and with no real plot.

Anyone agree? Or am I on my own here Smile

FranticFrummie

Post Fri, Jan 03 2014, 5:01 am
My daughter just saw it with her dad, and she loved it. She said it was a lot of fun.

Maybe it's just geared more for 10 year olds.

shabbatiscoming

Post Fri, Jan 03 2014, 5:16 am
FranticFrummie wrote:
My daughter just saw it with her dad, and she loved it. She said it was a lot of fun.

Maybe it's just geared more for 10 year olds.
Im sure its more geared for young kids, of course Smile but sometimes even cartoons are really done well. So I was just wondering what other ADULTS thought Smile

doublemama

Post Fri, Jan 03 2014, 6:13 am
We saw it, kids and hubs loved it, I thought it was cute but not really my favorite.

chavs

Post Fri, Jan 03 2014, 7:21 am
We saw it and all loved it. I thought the music was great. Kids are still singing it (me too actually).

amother

Post Fri, Jan 03 2014, 7:38 am
I love it and my husband hated it. The kids loved it.

Isramom8

Post Fri, Jan 03 2014, 7:40 am
This is the sad thing about Disney. When you grow up it's not magical anymore. Sad

rachel91

Post Fri, Jan 03 2014, 7:46 am
Yes, we saw it I was actually looking forward for this, since I like disney movies, but it wasn't as great as I had excpected.

fmt4

Post Fri, Jan 03 2014, 8:42 am
I went with my 5 year old son, 9 year old brother in law, 16 and 14 year old sisters, and my mom. everyone LOVED it except for my son. We thought it was absolutely magical and beautiful. Got chills during the song when she built the castle. So gorgeous.

Happy18

Post Fri, Jan 03 2014, 8:44 am
Haven't seen it yet, but everyone keeps talking about how great it is.

shanie5

Post Sat, Jan 04 2014, 6:38 pm
dd 15, dd 3, ds 14 and I all loved it. I would have liked if there was some sort of explanation for her powers, but otherwise it was really good.

morahaviva

Post Sun, Jan 05 2014, 12:41 am
My 17 and 11 year old daughters saw it together - today they reenacted if for me , including singing the songs. I was bawling - they made it sound so sad and horrible, yet they couldnt understand why I felt that way. I hope the movie was better with a happier ending.... I mean just the thought of two sisters wandering around an empty house without being allowed to have any contact with each other, I just couldnt stop weeping.

sunny90

Post Sun, Jan 05 2014, 2:37 am
Haven't seen it yet but really looking forward to it! We've seen the Let It Go song on Youtube so many times, my two boys are going around singing it all the time!

wispalover

Post Thu, Jan 09 2014, 12:07 pm
Just seen it! We all loved it.

Pita

Post Thu, Jan 09 2014, 2:24 pm
My daughters (6 and 8) liked it. I thought the plot made no sense and it was a very sad story. But visually it was very pretty. The movie has no connection whatsoever to the Hans Christian Andersen story on which it is supposedly based.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics