Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Doula Chani mandel in brooklyn

amother

Post Sun, Jan 05 2014, 4:40 pm
Chani mandel , Anyone has ever used her? Heard if her? Is she worth the money? Please help me decide if I should hire?

amother

Post Sun, Jan 05 2014, 7:32 pm
Some friends of mine used her and said she was excellent...so helpful and motivating from beginning to end.

amother

Post Sun, Jan 05 2014, 7:48 pm
Don't know if it's of any use but Maimonides has a volunteer doula program. I've had frum doulas from this program with great success. Hatzlacha raba either way!

mom2be1

Post Sun, Jan 05 2014, 7:53 pm
I know her as a neighbor never used her as a doula but she is great. Positive and dedicated she will be with you as long as your in labor.

amother

Post Sun, Jan 05 2014, 8:53 pm
Chani is an excellent doula and gives tremendous support from beginning to end however I believe she is about 1000-1200. There are many other doulas who are just as amazing and much cheaper. As for Maimonides doulas most of them are excellent but sometimes the floor is so busy that the doula doesn't get to you or can't be around for the whole time. Also you may end up there when there is no one around that day for whatever reason.
When you hire a doula she supports you from beginning to end with eveythibg and anything not just during labor
Good luck

sw

Post Sun, Jan 05 2014, 9:00 pm
Op here. No she is 600. But even that was just making sure worth my money . Thank you seems like all positive responses.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics