Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
Seraph in NY Wednesday, if people want to meet

Seraph

Post Tue, Jan 07 2014, 3:18 pm
Its been like forever since I've been here... lol...
But anyhow, I am flying to the US in a few hours, and I'll be in NY tomorrow. Tomorrow night at 7 pm, I'm gonna be at Nu Cafe 47 in Boro Park, and if anyone wants to meet me, I'll be available. :-D I'm pretty busy while in the US, so I figured hit a few birds with one stone and anyone who wants to see me, thats when I can get together. Many of you imamother ladies that I've known a while are also freinds with me on facebook, so have seen this already, but for anyone who hasn't- I'd love to either meet you, or see you again, depending... if you're available tomorrow night and want to come. There will definitely be some imamother ladies there, but can't say its a specific imamother meet. More like a Seraph meet. :-D

smss

Post Tue, Jan 07 2014, 3:21 pm
seraph, just saw this post on your blog, so exciting that you're getting a trip!

can I ask a totally unrelated question- where in israel do you find the nitrate-free/msg-free etc hot dogs you mentioned in your post? I have looked for those everywhere!

Seraph

Post Tue, Jan 07 2014, 3:23 pm
smss wrote:
seraph, just saw this post on your blog, so exciting that you're getting a trip!

can I ask a totally unrelated question- where in israel do you find the nitrate-free/msg-free etc hot dogs you mentioned in your post? I have looked for those everywhere!
Rami Levi. Of Tov brand, Auerbach hechsher. I get 4 for 35 shekel. Lol and that was sooo off topic, but happy to help. :-D

And in case anyone wants to come to meet me- my name is Ronit Peskin. :-D
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics