Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Caleb Jacoby--Missing Boy

Racheli

Post Tue, Jan 07 2014, 4:47 pm
Caleb Jacoby, an 11th grade student at Maimonides School, has been missing from home since yesterday. The school is engaging all of its resources to aid Caleb's parents and the Brookline Police. Our entire school community is praying for Caleb's safe return. Anyone with information should contact the Brookline police at 617-730-2222.

bigSmile

Post Tue, Jan 07 2014, 5:47 pm
Does anyone know his tehillim name?

imasinger

Post Tue, Jan 07 2014, 5:56 pm
It is posted on another thread. Calev Avraham ben Elisheva Rut.

YS1

Post Tue, Jan 07 2014, 7:49 pm

daisy

Post Tue, Jan 07 2014, 8:53 pm
This is so terrible Sad

ShirleyTemple

Post Wed, Jan 08 2014, 9:14 am
Is there any update on this boy?

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Wed, Jan 08 2014, 9:28 am
No Sad They're starting a massive search now in the community.

PinkFridge

Post Wed, Jan 08 2014, 6:36 pm
There have been some reliable sightings, b"H. I don't think any kind of conjecture here will be constructive and I hope the mods will be alert. I think everyone can join me in hoping this comes to a happy and speedy conclusion, and that while until then menuchas hanefesh and inner peace will likely be elusive, I wish the entire family menucha, shalom and simcha for the future.

bamamama

Post Wed, Jan 08 2014, 7:13 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
There have been some reliable sightings, b"H. I don't think any kind of conjecture here will be constructive and I hope the mods will be alert. I think everyone can join me in hoping this comes to a happy and speedy conclusion, and that while until then menuchas hanefesh and inner peace will likely be elusive, I wish the entire family menucha, shalom and simcha for the future.

Whatever the story is, thank God he is alive and hopefully all can be sorted out.

Grpink

Post Wed, Jan 08 2014, 9:15 pm
Any update? Has he been found?

southernima

Post Wed, Jan 08 2014, 9:17 pm
Grpink wrote:
Any update? Has he been found?

No. ABC is reporting that people have reported seeing him in providence but he has not yet been found and those sightings are unconfirmed.

YS1

Post Wed, Jan 08 2014, 9:27 pm
Latest news report I saw from CBS in Boston/WBZ-TV was that a Brookline Detective told WBZ-TV they reviewed some tape from Providence, RI and do not believe that was a credible sighting. Hundreds of volunteers went out searching today - starting out from his high school in Brookline.

They are trying to emphasize that if anyone does think you see him, please call the Brookline Police Dept at the number on the poster; do not post sightings on social media.

May he return home to his family safely.

Heyaaa

Post Thu, Jan 09 2014, 2:27 am
PinkFridge wrote:

What does that mean, "reliable sightings"? If it was reliable shouldn't they know exactly where he is? They could've followed him or something?

This whole story makes me sick. Crying

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Jan 09 2014, 4:50 am
My apologies. The news sources I saw seemed to have been confident about the sightings. Regardless, everything else I say stands and my heart's out to everyone.

southernima

Post Thu, Jan 09 2014, 7:25 am
YS1 wrote:
Latest news report I saw from CBS in Boston/WBZ-TV was that a Brookline Detective told WBZ-TV they reviewed some tape from Providence, RI and do not believe that was a credible sighting. Hundreds of volunteers went out searching today - starting out from his high school in Brookline.

They are trying to emphasize that if anyone does think you see him, please call the Brookline Police Dept at the number on the poster; do not post sightings on social media.

May he return home to his family safely.

Correct. I will continue to daven that he is safe and has a quick return home.

bamamama

Post Thu, Jan 09 2014, 10:07 am
Davening again. May he be found safe very quickly.

yaelinIN

Post Thu, Jan 09 2014, 6:43 pm
He was found! Baruch Ha-Shem!
Jacoby son Found!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed