Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Caleb Jacoby Found!
Previous  1  2

Ema of 5

Post Mon, Jan 13 2014, 9:11 am
FranticFrummie wrote:
There have been comments on that news article saying that he was Autistic (high functioning), and other comments saying that he wasn't. Does anyone close to the family know the truth?

I'm happy someone reported this. Weren't YOU one of the first to say we should respect their privacy and we shouldn't speculate? Since most of us don't know them personally and we don't interact with them on a daily basis, there is no reason for any of us to discuss this.

Raisin

Post Mon, Jan 13 2014, 10:19 am
bh, I was so happy to hear he is safe. I was so worried especially with the freezing cold weather.

groisamomma

Post Mon, Jan 13 2014, 12:13 pm
I wouldn't fault a parent of a special child when they ask what happened. Parents of autistic (and other special needs) children never rest--they are on constant alert and always feel the need to know what went wrong so they can make sure to avoid that problem with their own child.

I agree that asking out of curiosity is yentish.

Ema of 5

Post Mon, Jan 13 2014, 12:22 pm
groisamomma wrote:
I wouldn't fault a parent of a special child when they ask what happened. Parents of autistic (and other special needs) children never rest--they are on constant alert and always feel the need to know what went wrong so they can make sure to avoid that problem with their own child.

I agree that asking out of curiosity is yentish.

If he was still missing I would agree with you, as it might make a difference in where or how they would search for him. But now that bh he is home safe and sound, there is no reason to discuss it.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Mon, Jan 13 2014, 12:37 pm
B"H he was found, and I think that's the end of the discussion. I am locking this.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics