Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
Be careful what you wish for!!!
Previous  1  2

amother

Post Thu, Apr 12 2007, 11:01 am
there is a place in Far Rockaway/Five towns called Tiferet Chaya formerly known as gamla. I dont know if they have a dorm or if the girls board but you might want to look into it. The Rabbi is Rabbi Yair Hoffman, I dont know if this is for boys only or if its together with the girls but there is Priority 1 in the same area under MASK that is also for kids at risk.

Good Luck

greenfire

Post Thu, Apr 12 2007, 11:02 am
amother wrote:
there is a place in Far Rockaway/Five towns called Tiferet Chaya formerly known as gamla. I dont know if they have a dorm or if the girls board but you might want to look into it. The Rabbi is Rabbi Yair Hoffman, I dont know if this is for boys only or if its together with the girls but there is Priority 1 in the same area under MASK that is also for kids at risk.

Good Luck

yeah yeah - get me the # please!!!!!!!!!

amother

Post Thu, Apr 12 2007, 11:09 am
green I just pm'd you the info. I hope its current.

amother

Post Thu, Apr 12 2007, 11:13 am
greenfire wrote:
amother wrote:
I heard of a place in Oregon...don't remember the exact name, but a very nice boarding school that really turned troubled girls around...these were for kids who were headed into residential treatment centers...I know of 2 girls from frum families who went there. Sorry I don't know the name

if it's a frum place could you try to find out for me ...

Sorry, it isn't frum...but I know that they are accommodating of frum families/kashrus etc.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children