Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant)
Support Group for Mothers with Challenging children

ettilou

Post Mon, Jan 27 2014, 9:01 pm
We have started a confidential support group in the 5 towns for mothers with Challenging children. If you are interested you can PM me and we can discuss. If your out of town, perhaps we can start a group in your area, or atleast give sorry over the phone. Any questions,ask away, or private message me. For the women who joined our group, it had been an amazing lifesaver.

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Jan 28 2014, 11:48 am
Bumping so more people will see this....such an important thing for us mothers to have support when things are rough and a cheerleading squad when we do a good job :-)

ettilou

Post Tue, Jan 28 2014, 1:28 pm
Eema of 3, THANK YOU ! If I knew how to do it, I would :-). It is amazing to have a group of women who SO totally understand your struggles, but also share in your success's. This is really important and I greatly appreciate you helping us get and keep the word out there.

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Jan 28 2014, 1:43 pm
ettilou wrote:
Eema of 3, THANK YOU ! If I knew how to do it, I would :-). It is amazing to have a group of women who SO totally understand your struggles, but also share in your success's. This is really important and I greatly appreciate you helping us get and keep the word out there.

My pleasure :-) and I will bump it again tonight too!!

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Jan 28 2014, 1:44 pm
eema of 3 wrote:
My pleasure :-) and I will bump it again tonight too!!

What you started is amazing, and I am honored to have a part in it :-)

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Jan 28 2014, 10:37 pm
Bumping again so more people can see, if they are interested

Ema of 5

Post Thu, Jan 30 2014, 8:12 am
Bumping again, cuz I've heard there's been interest :-)

amother

Post Thu, Jan 30 2014, 9:50 am
Yael, can we pleeeeeeeaaaase set it up? So many of us are struggling with our kids on a daily basis. Op, maybe you should make a poll to really see the demand?

amother

Post Thu, Jan 30 2014, 9:56 am
Oops, silly me. I didn't realize this is an IRL group.

Kugglegirl

Post Thu, Jan 30 2014, 10:21 am
Are you getting guidance from a Rav or anyone? I started something similar where I live, but feel like I need some support from a Rav before promoting it to the community. I spoke with a gadol, but he did not seem to understand what the group was meant to do & did not have any specific advice.

amother

Post Wed, Feb 19 2014, 9:06 pm
bump.
and I am interested so will pm you. Thank You.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant)