Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
MAZEL TOV--PLEASE HELP!

underthestars

Post Wed, Jan 29 2014, 2:48 pm
My son, IYH, is getting married in 2 weeks in Lakewood and still has no place to live. If anyone has any leads on apartments, even temporary furnished ones, I would be grateful. He would prefer to be close to the yeshiva but at this point he can't be too picky.

Thanks!!

PinkFridge

Post Wed, Jan 29 2014, 4:42 pm
No answer but I hope this serves to bump. And I can at least extend my best wishes and sincere tefillos that they find something soon, with features they will be very happy with, even with the inevitable compromises. The main thing is that the chosson and kallah haven't compromised on each other Very Happy Mazel tov and hatzlacha. It is nerve-wracking.

ETA: compromising after the chasuna's another story Very Happy

be good

Post Wed, Jan 29 2014, 6:50 pm
you can email 123@masaumatan.com and request that they send you a pdf of the apartment listings for this week.

MyKidsRQte

Post Wed, Jan 29 2014, 9:32 pm
Mazel Tov!!

My DD is getting married in two months, and I was told to grab the first available apartment, as there arent too many to find

underthestars

Post Thu, Jan 30 2014, 12:26 am
Thanks everyone-and Be Good, I did send in the request. With Siyatta D'Shimaya, it will help.

groisamomma

Post Thu, Feb 06 2014, 6:46 pm
Bump.

Any news? I've been keeping my eyes and ears open.

underthestars

Post Fri, Feb 07 2014, 12:19 am
groisamomma, you are so sweet. As of now, I haven't yet heard anything, but my son has been looking. Some of the problem is that they can't afford some of the apartments that are available (or they are too big)--he was waiting on a particular place that I hope to hear about today. IYH it will work out before the chasuna!!!!

underthestars

Post Tue, Feb 11 2014, 9:58 am
Just wanted to say that with, B"H, less than 1 week to the chasunah my son found a place to live. Thank you!

MyKidsRQte

Post Tue, Feb 11 2014, 3:42 pm
BH!! Can I ask how he found it? My daughter is getting married in less than 6 weeks and Im having a hard time finding any apartments

mommy9

Post Tue, Feb 11 2014, 4:31 pm
My daughter in 3 weeks IY"H and we're in the same boat!

mommyla

Post Tue, Feb 11 2014, 4:56 pm
If they can find a temporary for a month or two, mine will be available sometime in the (hopefully near) future. PM me if you'd like.

underthestars

Post Tue, Feb 11 2014, 11:11 pm
I don't know the name of the complex but in the end he signed a 6 month lease with an apartment complex (the name was Washington something)--sorry I couldn't be more helpful

groisamomma

Post Tue, Feb 11 2014, 11:21 pm
rews wrote:
I don't know the name of the complex but in the end he signed a 6 month lease with an apartment complex (the name was Washington something)--sorry I couldn't be more helpful

Washington Square Very Happy probably.

Whew!

underthestars

Post Wed, Feb 12 2014, 12:48 am
sounds right. Well, we are about to get on our flight to come to america now for the simcha. Not looking forward to the impending snow storm that they are predicting. Hope everyone stays safe and warm! Thanks again everyone for all your help!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics