Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Will tide pods pop if I pack them in a suitcase?

happy chick

Post Mon, Feb 03 2014, 3:57 pm
if I put tide pods in a suitcase, will they pop from the pressure? even if I put them I n a ziploc, if the pressure is strong enough, it can pop the bag too. thats the last thing I want to find when I open my suitcase shock

KeepCalm

Post Tue, Jul 01 2014, 2:48 pm
I have packed Tide Pods in a suitcase when I flew to Paris. I never ended up using them and they were still intact when I got home.

Scrabble123

Post Tue, Jul 01 2014, 2:51 pm
I'm sure that you can purchase them or something compatible wherever you are going.

chocolate chips

Post Tue, Jul 01 2014, 3:01 pm
Scrabble123 wrote:
I'm sure that you can purchase them or something compatible wherever you are going.
If she is anything like me, you get used to certain things and there is something to washing detergent.
I personally hate the American ones and when I can I would get my mother to send me the ones she uses, love the smell and all that.

OP I would double wrap it just in case but it shouldn't.

self-actualization

Post Tue, Jul 01 2014, 3:19 pm
My Tide Pods began disintegrating and sticking to one another in the hot weather. It was gross. So yes, definitely double wrap them. Can you just buy a new travel set wherever you are going? Also, different washing machines need different Tide Pods, such as a high efficiency washing machine (needs "HE" pods) and in some places there is a "soft" vs "hard" water situation. I would say - try to wash only items that can get somewhat ruined (like underwear, pajamas) and use the local detergent?

Kumphort

Post Tue, Jul 01 2014, 8:57 pm
I've packed them in a small ziplock container. That way they wouldn't get crushed. I had no issues like that
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics