Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
Magnatiles

junam

Post Mon, Feb 03 2014, 1:18 pm
Id love to buy a set of magnatiles, the only thing is they dont sell it in the UK. Its also very expensive. They have an imitation version here called Playmags and im wondering if anyone has them and what are your opinions about them.
Secondly, is there anyone coming to the uk who could bring me some?

maiven

Post Mon, Feb 03 2014, 1:31 pm
Hi,
I have the playmags and it's a great toy. My son loves playing with it. Don't have the magnatiles so can't compare the 2 but the playmags are much cheaper and in my opinion it's good enough.
not coming to UK though... good luck

justmarried

Post Mon, Feb 03 2014, 5:36 pm
I have the original and wanted another set. I chose the off brand cuz it's cheaper, has windows and a car. However, I ended up returning it and buying another original one.

I bought the off brand from toys 2 discover. The wheels were already broken when I bought it. They were also extremely hard to use. The original magna tiles are also slightly stronger. It's not a huge difference, is noticeable. The original set I have does collapse pretty easily so I decided it was worth it to spend extra so that it should be more sturdy.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics