Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Cuisinart 7 qt

mc

Post Tue, Feb 04 2014, 9:14 am
I've had the cuisinart stand mixer for a while. The coating on the dough hook and paddle seems to slowly be coming off. The place where the pieces fit in, sometimes has this greyish "oil" coming out when I insert/remove the hook. Anyone else have this problem? In general, the machine does a good job mixing challah dough, I'm just not thrilled with how it sometimes is hard to evenly mix things (ex: adding flavoring to frosting) and how it is in terms of cleanup. I know many people like the bosch, but wondering how it is in terms of these issues...

Iymnok

Post Tue, Feb 04 2014, 9:32 am
I have the new Bosch mum5 mixer, it works as an all in one for me. I use it as a food processor as well. It could do like 6 cups of flour, but I always make my challahs by hand anyways. The dough hook and other attachments go in from above like the kitchenaid so the bowl is easier to clean with no shaft in the middle.
I make kishke and gefilte fish in it in minutes. Egg whites whip up really quick, so when we strike it rich we'll get one for Pesach.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars