Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Graphic design artist in Lakewood
1  2  Next

amother

Post Wed, Feb 05 2014, 11:14 am
Anyone know of a talented graphic design artist in Lakewood who can design pictures and company name in a unique and creative way for a clothing line?
TIA

amother

Post Wed, Feb 05 2014, 11:33 am
Mirel Goldwasser. Her company name is Oomph! She is very creative and talented with a strong marketing background. I'm not sure, but she may be expensive. But worth it.

amother

Post Wed, Feb 05 2014, 12:10 pm
Thanks and I will look into her. Any other suggestions?

amother

Post Wed, Feb 05 2014, 12:15 pm
Miriam Hershkowitz. Don't remember her company name, but she is AWESOME. I'll try to look it up.

amother

Post Wed, Feb 05 2014, 12:19 pm
Her company is e-notations. Google for info and website.

amother

Post Wed, Feb 05 2014, 12:21 pm
op here
Thanks, I looked her up its e-notations. However I am looking for someone with a very unique style, not typical.
Any other suggestions?

wereafamily

Post Wed, Feb 05 2014, 12:54 pm
amother wrote:
Anyone know of a talented graphic design artist in Lakewood who can design pictures and company name in a unique and creative way for a clothing line?
TIA

What do you mean by that? Also, does the designer need to be located in Lakewood?

amother

Post Wed, Feb 05 2014, 1:00 pm
wereafamily wrote:
What do you mean by that? Also, does the designer need to be located in Lakewood?

Goodness, im pretty clueless how this is all done but say for example I am looking to put a picture of a baby bootie on a shirt, I would need that drawn up somehow.
Also looking for a unique style graphic for our company name to be on the clothing.
It doesnt need to be Lakewood I guess.

amother

Post Wed, Feb 05 2014, 1:03 pm
Racheli Reiner from Park MG. she is expensive but fantastic. will post her number soon.

wereafamily

Post Wed, Feb 05 2014, 1:05 pm
amother wrote:
Goodness, im pretty clueless how this is all done but say for example I am looking to put a picture of a baby bootie on a shirt, I would need that drawn up somehow.
Also looking for a unique style graphic for our company name to be on the clothing.
It doesnt need to be Lakewood I guess.

You mean your are looking for a company to design your logo & to build your brand image. Do you also need a photographer?

Hear Ye Design might fit your style.

amother
Pink

Post Wed, Feb 05 2014, 1:52 pm
Delete

Last edited by amother on Wed, Nov 20 2019, 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

bnm

Post Wed, Feb 05 2014, 6:45 pm
Mirel from Oomph is great.

amother

Post Wed, Feb 05 2014, 6:50 pm
Hi I used rivky Wactfogel she is great artistic and very different I can give u her number so pm me

amother

Post Wed, Feb 05 2014, 7:58 pm
Max it at the voice of Lakewood is excellent. 732 901 5746. They meet you for marketing and then design the ad.

amother

Post Wed, Feb 05 2014, 8:06 pm
amother wrote:
Hi I used rivky Wactfogel she is great artistic and very different I can give u her number so pm me

Thanks all for the replies, I am looking into them all. The style I am looking for is very different and I need a very creative person for that.
You did not leave a name to pm, does Ricky have anything I can see online? I like to get a feel for someones style before calling them.
Thanks for your help ladies!

amother

Post Wed, Feb 05 2014, 8:12 pm
Op again, I have been given quite a few names here and I really appreciate that. I am just wondering if most of these people are for designing ads because thats not what im looking for.
I would need someone to create interesting picture graphics that will go on clothing.
For example, scribble character fancy ladies to be drawn up and end up printed on clothes and designer labels with unique style.

Many of these posted seem to be doing beautiful ads and such but can they also do what im looking for?

allrgymama

Post Wed, Feb 05 2014, 8:33 pm
Mirel does corporate work, to the best of my knowledge (I just contacted her about something for Purim and she said she would do it as a favor but that it isn't really the kind of work that she does). I didn't end up using her because my project was just too small.

She did mention that she usually has a minimum $250 rate for a project. Her number 732-942-3675

photoshop_mommy

Post Wed, Feb 05 2014, 8:41 pm
I'm a graphic designer, and I have some experience with apparel design from my internship. Not a lot, though. I can send you samples of clothing I've designed if you PM me.

I'm not in Lakewood, though.

(Hope that was allowed - it's not meant to be an ad!)

citimom

Post Wed, Feb 05 2014, 8:44 pm
Try Chaya Fishman 732-372-0404. She is excellent. Has her own company. Also does printing.

bnm

Post Wed, Feb 05 2014, 8:52 pm
you want an illustrator/clothing designer, not a graphic artist.

I worked in a t shirt company and we had a free lance artist who would illustrate anything we put in front of him
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers