Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
ISO of cheap arts n crafts to keep kids busy

Liebs

Post Wed, Feb 05 2014, 3:02 pm
I am due soon and need some quick, easy arts n crafts that kids (ages 3-9) can do by themselves. For ex. paint by #, coloring by colors .... stamps....
Looking to order online cheap stuff that I can just hand out and kids do. Things that are "disposable" that I don't have to wrory about losing pieces etc.

Any recommendations of cheap websites would be appreciated. I found some melissa and doug stuff on amazon but each one like $5, must be a cheaper place to buy (which I did find but shipping a fortune)...any cheap online places???
Also the cheapest place to order construction paper/crayons/markers... (I do not live near amazin savings...)
TIA

Mimisinger

Post Wed, Feb 05 2014, 3:08 pm
The best place is oriental trading. They have a lot of crafts. Most things come by the dozen, but they're so cheap that it's ok.

Liebs

Post Wed, Feb 05 2014, 3:22 pm
Thanks. I'm looking there now actually, it's so overwhelming their site! most of their stuff is valentine stuff now..not sure how to go thru all stuff.

Do you know of any free shipping/coupon codes?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars