Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Challah and Breads
West bend hi rise bread maker

ludicrous

Post Thu, Feb 06 2014, 11:53 pm
I have a West Bend Hi Rise Bread Maker. I haven't used it yet. Does anyone have any experiences with it that they would like to share before I get started? Thanks

rena18

Post Fri, Feb 07 2014, 11:39 am
rena18 wrote:
I have the West bend dual blade Hi rise breadmaker, which I bought in Dec 2012. I have only used it to make dough so far. I have been having a problem that that the dough under one paddle has a black line in it and the shaft also looked black. I called customer service on Thurs. The rep had no idea what could be causing this so she offered to send a new bread pan, and paddles which actually arrived two days later. I am very impressed with the customer service. (actually she sent 2 sets of paddles.) Other than that I am happy with it.

I just wanted to update. This problem occurred again two weeks ago . I noticed the shaft that the paddle goes on had black goo on it,after I had already used the dough. I didn't notice anything on the dough. The paddle had stayed in the pan and I didn't get to clean it out before Shabbos. I called customer service and they sent me a new pan and paddles even though it has been over a year since I bought the machine. She said they never heard of this problem except from me.This time the woman said she wanted me to return the pan and even I asked for my exact recipe so they could try to duplicate it. I am still waiting for the return label which they forgot to send me. I used the new pan once so far and it was fine.

Customer service is great. I'm not sure what to say about the breadmaker. I never used it for anything but dough.

ludicrous

Post Tue, Feb 18 2014, 12:43 am
op here
I made a white whole wheat bread in the bread machine and it came out delicious
would anyone know how to replicate the recipe in my bosch?
I want to make the recipe larger to I can take challah with a bracha
thanks
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Challah and Breads