Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Eating your first chometz, Pesach 2007
1  2  Next

chocolate moose

Post Wed, Apr 11 2007, 11:52 am
What did you eat, and when?

lotte

Post Wed, Apr 11 2007, 11:54 am
This morning-7 grain bread with cheese n pickles.dh says he can eat matzoh for another 2 weeks.

greenfire

Post Wed, Apr 11 2007, 11:55 am
I had a cheesedanish this morning ... and I'm noshing on pumpernickle bread ...

withhumor

Post Wed, Apr 11 2007, 11:57 am
I still have to have something… my stomach flipped on Tuesday night and since then I haven’t eaten anything, only coffee.

I need to give myself a few more hours, but I tell ya, I’m craving a massive overstuffed tuna sandwich, something a few stories high!

chaimsmom

Post Wed, Apr 11 2007, 11:57 am
We went out for donuts last night around 10 pm. It was great because so many people I knew were in the store doing the same thing.

Squash

Post Wed, Apr 11 2007, 12:01 pm
I'm still totally pesachdik and won't allow chometz into my house till the tablecloths are dry and packed away.

But I absolutely must have a panini from Baguetoast. Very Happy

withhumor

Post Wed, Apr 11 2007, 12:03 pm
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Marion

Post Wed, Apr 11 2007, 12:05 pm
Um, the end of a roll that I turned into garlic bread, last night. (More than 24 hours after the end of Pesach for me.) I don't eat so much bread, so I don't miss it so much.

withhumor

Post Wed, Apr 11 2007, 12:10 pm
I have some fresh bread, I’m going to shmear it with some mayonnaise until I can gather my wits and go out with the kids for lunch!

Mishie

Post Wed, Apr 11 2007, 12:36 pm
About an hour after Yomtov was over, and all the stuff was packed in boxes, DH went to our Supermarket and got 2 fresh Baguetts, one whole-wheat and one white.

MMMMMMMM..... nothing like a baguette fresh out of the oven!!! Crispy on the outside, and so soft on the inside.....

BlumaG

Post Wed, Apr 11 2007, 1:39 pm
I went to buy chocolate and they were selling fresh bagels so I had one with margerine on it, was really tasty
this morninng I went ot ther bakery for DH and stood in line for a good 20 minutes for his cheese danish

chocolate moose

Post Wed, Apr 11 2007, 1:40 pm
I'm still holding out.

Mama Bear

Post Wed, Apr 11 2007, 1:41 pm
2 small rolls last night with tuna. delish.

TzenaRena

Post Wed, Apr 11 2007, 1:48 pm
No chometz yet. All the paraphernalia - I have more keilim for pesach than a whole year Rolling Eyes - got washed - but it needs to get packed and put up. Since all my helpers are occupied, I'll cover it all with a plastic sheet, and get to it later.

Tila

Post Wed, Apr 11 2007, 1:49 pm
this am. It was a mushy chese bagel, cuz my hubby brought them home last nite from the factory, steaming but left in the plastic overnite. He woke my kids to have HOT fresh bagels at 2am. AND THEY DID!!!!

bashinda

Post Wed, Apr 11 2007, 2:20 pm
somewhat over doughy pizza at midnight. I have so much leftovers however we might as well be pesachdik for awhile (note to self: next year don't order a case of lemons) Rolling Eyes Wink

greenfire

Post Wed, Apr 11 2007, 2:23 pm
bashinda wrote:
somewhat over doughy pizza at midnight. I have so much leftovers however we might as well be pesachdik for awhile (note to self: next year don't order a case of lemons) Rolling Eyes Wink

note to basHinda: "if life gives you lemons ... make lemonade" Wink

Squash

Post Wed, Apr 11 2007, 2:24 pm
I have yet to understand the "gadlus" of raw pizza on motzaei pesach.

chocolate moose

Post Wed, Apr 11 2007, 2:42 pm
BasHInda, if it's any consolation, some prob. came moldy.

bashinda

Post Wed, Apr 11 2007, 3:17 pm
greenfire wrote:
bashinda wrote:

note to basHinda: "if life gives you lemons ... make lemonade" Wink

good point and do you how much lemon juice I've made already? I've got a 1-liter bottle of it in the freezer. It's a good thing I got a citrus juicer for my regular kitchen. I think I'll make ices while I'm at it. Like anyone wants ices now. Oh well Smile
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics