Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Young Timers Boutique - Best quality children's wear

Yael

Post Sun, Feb 09 2014, 9:18 pm
Welcome to the web! Young Timers Boutique is now online!

For over thirty years Young Timers Boutique has been serving its clientele with love, dedication, and the most discerning fashion sense. With the best quality children's wear and the most fashion forward European and American designer brands, Young Timers Boutique has been on the forefront of new trends and a destination for customers from all over the world. At Young Timers, each of our customers is valued, and we appreciate the opportunity of helping you find the perfect outfit for every child, for every occasion, and for every budget.

Now we are bringing the boutique to you! Shop at your convenience at YoungTimersNY!

At our shop you will find wedding attire, holiday dresses, casual separates, uniforms, outerwear, layettes sets, coordinating brother-sister-and-baby outfits and much more! Additionally, as our experience in boutique children's wear has taught us, no outfit is complete without the perfect accessory. We have hair clips, headbands, socks, infant shoes, baby blankets, suspenders and ties.

Looking for something in particular? Message us the details, we may be able to order it for you.

For a full boutique experience come visit Young Timers Boutique at 389 Kingston Ave. Brooklyn, NY 11225.

You can contact us by phone at 718-467-3535, message us on Facebook, or through our website.

We look forward to serving you!

Paid Ad

Lani22

Post Mon, Mar 03 2014, 11:43 am
just want to say that I purchased a few items online for my kids for pesach. The items came quickly and are beautiful and customer service was fabulous! Its very rare (in my opinion) to find a store with GREAT customer service and they def do!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics